nLTk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when do you want to play for PU Seasonal?
    nLTk
    nLTk
    What times work for you next week? GMT-4.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm gmt+2, usually i'm availaible evenings from 8-11 pm on weekdays and on weekends i'm pretty flexible.
    nLTk
    nLTk
    take win
    PU seasonal? -7 here, can do most nights
    MZ
    MZ
    so is there another day that works?
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Hey, I'm so sorry for my poor communication. I can do evenings my time for the rest of the week, want to do seven (your time) tonight again? Let me know if you would rather do another day.
    MZ
    MZ
    That should work
    nu open when can you play? gmt -4 nights preferred
    HT
    HT
    alright, 9 works out better for me
    HT
    HT
    on
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Hey, sorry I missed the time. Since I've been a delinquent twice, feel free to take the win.
    Hi I'm your Doubles Open round 1 opponent. I'm from Australia so I'm GMT +930. I'm available most days this week from 7pm - 1am Except for Saturday Night, But I can be slightly flexible if given reasonable circumstances.
    Dawg
    Dawg
    Requesting an extension is probably the best idea there, as you offered sunday (Knowing when sunday was for me) and didnt show till 2am monday morning, it'd be appreciated if you could make that post.
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Sunday at 12:00 am, your time? That's 10:00 am Saturday, my time, which I think might be the best since the time difference pretty much only gives us a one-day weekend to play.
    Dawg
    Dawg
    yeah sounds good, if i get drunk on saturday night and dont show, feel free to take the win
    nu open, gmt+8. available weekday nights and all weekend.
    Void
    Void
    so that a yes or no? what time will you be on?
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Is there any way you can play Sunday, I'll be around all day my time. I'm U.S. est, our times are obviously very different. Apologies for lack of communication.
    Void
    Void
    sunday is always tougher because i have to go to bed earlier due to work the next day etc, if you can get on by 11pm mine then it's possible.
    we are matched up for lc open round 1. I'm gmt -5. I have a lot of availability so just tell me when you are available and i'll see if it works
    UU Open, I'm GMT -5 (CDT). I'm free tomorrow, but I work the rest of the week including Saturday from 8-4. Late afternoons/evenings are okay with me, but they announce my work schedule weekly, so if those dates do not work, I can find out by the end of the week what my availability will be for next week.
    Sae
    Sae
    Lmk if we can still do tomorrow; again I can do part of the series on Sunday if necessary if time permits a game or two.
    nLTk
    nLTk
    I can do tomorrow at 3 pm, your time.
    Sae
    Sae
    okay tomorrow at 3 then perfect thanks :)
    ru ssnl, central time zone i think gmt-5, im free this sat/sun afternoon/early evening
    contacted u_u
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Hey, sorry I missed you. I'm online now, are you still around?
    eden
    eden
    np man!
    eden
    eden
    i'm in ct as sunnyoras
    when do u wanna play for gsc cup
    rdy whenever
    gmt -4
    nLTk
    nLTk
    I'm just going to be working on my computer for rest of the day barring the smog tour, but I'll be checking in so just let me know when you want to play. If you can't play today, I can play pretty much any time tomorrow as well.
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    can u play now
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Sure, I'll be in the lobby
    hey, we are paired for rby cup, i am gmt -7, when can you play?
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Actually, if you give me 20 minutes or so, would you like to get this out of the way right now?
    reymaki
    reymaki
    sorry, i sent that mesaaje when i was going to sleep, i think i can play tommorrow or today
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Okay, I'll be around, just let me know.
    hi we're matched for ru seasonal, I'm EST, gmt-4, when can u play?
    nLTk
    nLTk
    I am also EST. I have a busy weekend and beginning of the week, but I can do pretty much any time after next Thursday at 3:00
    Chakra
    Chakra
    k lets play thursday at 3 pm
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Sounds good, thank you
    Hello, we are paired for RU Spring Seasonal round one. My timezone these days is GMT+3, when do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Does Saturday 1pm GMT-4 suit you? Or do you rather play like 5pm GMT-4?
    nLTk
    nLTk
    1 pm GMT-4 works, thank you. I'll be in the lobby with the same username.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Great, see you then!
    hey dude, we're paired for the equal opportunity, I'm gmt+1 available tuesday, wednesday, friday and sunday from 4pm to 10pm. tell me what works best for you
    Lange
    Lange
    yo dude, I just noticed that the deadline is tomorrow, can you play in 1h?
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Yes. Sorry for not noticing that when originally coming up with a time, I was just trying to come up with something. My fault.
    Lange
    Lange
    yo I'm available rn too if you want
    we are both the same timezone so i dont think we will struggle with finding a time to play, when do u want to fight? im not as free on the weekdays but i can find time and im free for the entire afternoon on both saturday and sunday
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Online now. Let me know whenever you're ready. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    le fat kid
    le fat kid
    dude get back on its bo3 lol
    nLTk
    nLTk
    I know give me one second don't worry
    when can you fight for equal opportunity? gmt -8
    nLTk
    nLTk
    I'm U.S. Eastern (GMT-5), and would prefer to play either Saturday or Sunday evening my time. Do any times around then work for you?
    MZ
    MZ
    saturday is good
    nLTk
    nLTk
    I'll be on 8-10 pm my time, just message me whenever you get the chance
    when do you want to play for equal opportunity tour? im gmt+0
    nLTk
    nLTk
    I'm U.S. Eastern time zone. I can play anytime on Friday. What time works best with you?
    p2
    friday should be fine, i can probably play around 12am-1am my time
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Sure that sounds fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…