Damin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're paired for ost, when is good for you? i'm gmt -8 (pst). im gonna be out all of this weekend so ideally the 25-26 weekend would be best for me.
    Damin
    Damin
    26 is going be hard af for me, 25 is pretty doable. I'm GMT -3 so how about your afternoon?
    piikachuu
    piikachuu
    yea that sounds good, i should be free all day
    piikachuu
    piikachuu
    is the evening/night good? i'm gonna be out in the morning/afternoon, sorry for the late notice. Otherwise anytime next week is fine with me as well.
    equality tour round 5 when
    Damin
    Damin
    So buddy, when is it gonna be?
    Rodriblutar
    Rodriblutar
    I can play this saturday and sunday, im gmt +1
    Damin
    Damin
    Either one of those is completly fine by me, I should be online during the most part of the afternoon and the whole night ig nothing unexpected happens
    Paired for r4 equal opportunity tour, can you play this week-end ?
    Damin
    Damin
    Yes I do. Just find me on a room called pokeevo, my alt there is LeoDamin. If I'm not there, just ask anyone to call me
    when fite ost? i'm gmt+0.
    Damin
    Damin
    On Friday I can only play during the afternoon. Saturday would be great during my night time for me. And sunday is really tight, I would prefer not to play during it
    Void
    Void
    friday afternoon would be great if you could do that. saturday night should also be ok if we can't do that.

just vm me on here or message me on smogtours if you see me idling there when you get on.
    Damin
    Damin
    Np buddy c:
    Hey, we're paired for Equal , when can you play ? (I'm GMT +1)
    Damin
    Damin
    Hey buddy, I'm GMT-3 and can play pretty much any day after 17h
    Hey buddy, we're paired for the Equal Opps tour, I'm GMT +10, when would you like to play?
    Damin
    Damin
    Ay, I'm online rn, feel like playing? I'm GMT -3
    When Fite for RU? This weekend is probably the best I can do cuz I'm busy during the week.
    Hey,we're paired for RU Tour, when you want to play? I'm GMT + 10.
    Damin
    Damin
    Oh, I'm GMT -3. I have class during pretty much the whole day until 6pm, so you can choose any night you want
    Yo we play bh tour im gmt -5 when can you play?
    yoman5
    yoman5
    Yeah. Like usually when someone says in the evenings they just are on and you try and find them, I can play if you can
    yoman5
    yoman5
    I'm on main in the om room
    yoman5
    yoman5
    Uh, you seem to not be on, I'll be on for the next ~2 hours, just pm me (yoman5 on showdown) when you get on
    Hi! We are in the same group for the vgc tour. I am GMT +1.
    I saw that you are GMT -2 and you rather play on the evening. Can we play tomorrow / Tuesday / Wednesday sometime between 5 and 8 pm your zone?
    hihi we are in the same group for the vgc tour. I'm GMT +10 and can play most times in the morning and evening. When can you play? :]
    Damin
    Damin
    Hey, I'm gmt -2. From tomorrow on, I should be able to play during evenings no problem
    GiraGoomy
    GiraGoomy
    you can find me in the doubles room on PS or on #smogonvgc on irc when I'm online
    Damin
    Damin
    Hey there, feel like playing now? If not, tomorrow evening (my time), should be great!
    Ok o, deadline is tonight, i can play from approx 8pm - 11pm my time (GMT) It shoudn't be an issue if what you said to me last rings true.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…