Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Junio I'm your round 7 opponent! I messaged you on Twitter but thought I'd contact you here as well. When would you like to play? I'm on the east coast of the US and the time is 6:50pm for me right now. I am free in the night and morning my time most days
    Hey we're paired for VGC 17 tour. I'm GMT-5 and I'm free weekdays after 6:30 and usually all days on weekends unless I make plans. Let me know when you wanna play.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    I do have plans tonight and I'm not sure if those will interfere with the time you suggested. Would you be able to do the same time 24 hours after the time you suggested?
    JUNIO
    JUNIO I have to go out tomorrow, so I want to play 1 hour early you suggested.

Saturday at 7:00 PM in your timezone (Sunday at 9:00 AM in my timezone) is available?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Hey I'm ready whenever you are. I'll be on Showdown in the OU and VGC rooms as Halcyon of Light
    Hey. We are paired up for the VGC 17 tourny. Can you tell me what times you are available over the next couple of days? My schedule is a bit sporadic so it would be better for me to try to see when I can fit the match in, rather than listing every time.
    Buy1tofun
    Buy1tofun
    I contracted a stomach infection and I have been bed ridden all day. I haven't been able to get out of bed without vommitting. Do you want to see if we can do our games during the next team submission period? If you can't, then I'll let you have the win since it is me who is sick.
    JUNIO
    I will be busy at laboratory next week, so I cannot battle with you.

I'm sorry, is it OK if I report my win?
    Buy1tofun
    Buy1tofun
    Yeah. That's fine. I wish I got sick a day later so I could have actually played.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…