UmPM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey dude, we gotta play for uu open r4. I'm GMT+1 and would prefer to play in the weekend, when are u available?
    HJAD
    HJAD
    ahh man, i rushed home and just missed you
    HJAD
    HJAD
    yo, lmk when Ur available to get this done
    UmPM
    UmPM
    i'm on main bro let's get this done
    Yo bro we play for nu open. Im est time zone. Can you play anytimes tuesday -friday 1-5 pm est? Weds i can play later but just let me know.
    Yo we're doing lc open. Im gmt +1 and have almost every evening time between 9 - 12 pm. How about you?
    yo, we play for the sm ou release tour. i'm gmt -6 and i can play friday afternoon/night and saturday morning, or i could play another week day at like 4:30 my time
    lc open, fight now pls
    UmPM
    UmPM
    sup man i just got home from vacation i can't play now i'm gmt+1 so when can we play ?
    Hey, paired to play for LC Open Round 3. I'm GMT +1. Any day/time in particular good for you?
    UmPM
    UmPM
    R4 is up, apparently i got the activity win.. sorry about it, i was looking forward a battle
    BenXxX
    No worries, I've ended up with things going on IRL where you would have gotten activity anyway. Good luck in future rounds.
    UmPM
    UmPM
    thanks a lot
    i prefer to communicate through vm just so the records are public. i'm gmt -4 and available most weekdays after 4 pm my time and all day weekends, given enough notice in advance. let me know what works for you.
    Hey there. We have to play for LC Open and my timezone is GMT+2. Most of the time I am available at the weekend but I can also play on weekdays. Let me know beforehand though.
    UmPM
    UmPM
    ok tomorrow 6PM ur timezone on the smog server
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    I am already online in case you want to play 15 minutes earlier. My alt is Lacus Clyne and you can find me in the Ubers room or smogtours.
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    Since you didn't appear we need to reschedule our battle. When are you available?
    hey were playing for the Unscrupulous Tiering Director Tour, im gmt+3 available this weekend(preferably not sunday though) really flexible on friday/sat, mention your TZ & comfortable timerange ;D
    UmPM
    UmPM
    i can't i have some studies to do this
    friday night
    Entei
    Entei
    sat it is
    Swede
    Swede
    entei are you gonna schedule w/ um, since sat was missed? or do you want to drop, idk
    Hiii, paired up for DPP cup round 2, I'm gmt -3 and I'm most likely free at weekends, tell me what times work best for you :)
    Posho
    Posho
    Bruh, I've been confusing every classic's deadline we got to play asap x_x could I find you in those rooms today? I'll arrive home soon
    UmPM
    UmPM
    bro i'll be in the smogtour server at 8:00 pm GMT
    Posho
    Posho
    im there
    Hello there. We have to play for ost r2, would like to get this done as soon as possible so just let me know when you are available to play
    UmPM
    UmPM
    r u there dude ? i'm waiting in the smogtour server
    Seeme
    Seeme
    I am so sorry dude I will be home in 5 minutes
    UmPM
    UmPM
    it's ok bro i'm waiting
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…