Kaboom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lclpl when?

My exams are this week and next so I'd prefer sometime at the weekend. GMT +0, after 7pms would be perfect
    fitzy72
    i'll probably be on discord in lc room until the scheduled time, drop me a pm if you'd like to play early
    fitzy72
    Apparently i'm a fuckup and uks timezone is +1 right now. Can we play at like half past during the football break.
    fitzy72
    oh well I guess we can figure out a time on sunday
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    I can play tomorrow or saturday. Friday til 9 PM but not gonna be actively on the whole time without notice. Same goes for saturday expect 1-9 PM. EST for all times.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Saturday night should be fine.
    hi, we're paired for no johns, i'm p much available till 10pm gmt today, 2-4pm + 7-10pm tomorrow, and 5-10pm monday.
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    I can play tomorrow 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM and tomorrow 7-9 PM est.
    MeButYou82
    MeButYou82
    let's play tomorrow 8:30
    MeButYou82
    MeButYou82
    ig not, let's play 8:00 today
    u know how to find me

my league acc is now lapras. like my old one, so with an i at the front
    tcr
    tcr
    pls respond i cant play weekend
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    I can play tomorrow any time after 2 PM -5
    tcr
    tcr
    ok youngblood
    yeah you play me instead. Just lemme know when you can play and I'll make it work.
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    I can play from like 7-12 AM tonight and in the morning tomorrow from like 9-11 (that might change) and from like 9-10. Times are probably not exact because my work likes to keep me there for hours past when I'm supposed to leave.
    Camden
    Camden
    I'll try to meet up with you tonight and get it done.
    lcpl, gmt+1. friday or weekend works for me.
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    I'm -4 and can do saturday in the morning (around 8-11 AM) and like late saturday/sunday but that would not work with our timezones most likely.
    Void
    Void
    saturday morning yours works
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    just idling on smogtours currently just so you know when u get on.
    Hi "Kaboom" - Here's the deal mate - It's my birthday this weekend, got my sister coming up doing family shit, so I ain't gonna be that willing to play from friday night onwards. So I would appreciate it if we could get this done before then. Wednesday evening is best for me, but could do tonight or tomorrow as well. Thursday I could play like at midnight my time if you wanted
    sm tour when?

+0 here, after 6pm is usually good
    fitzy72
    11pm is a bit late to commit to during the week. Does any weekend time work for you?
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    I can at like 10 AM my time on the weekend but otherwise I'm not home until 5 at the earliest.
    fitzy72
    yeah I should be able to do 3pm (10 for you) on saturday
    sm ou release tour round 2 my timezone is GMT 0+, when can you play?
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    I'm -5 gmt and it might be difficult for us to schedule, I have work every day after wednesday so the best options would be 4:30 PM -5:30 PM my time tomorrow and wednesday but thats rather late for you, potentially 11 AM saturday/sunday or 5:30 PM Sunday but only the first two are guaranteed options.
    Glue
    Glue
    I can do that on a tuesday, will accept 4:30pm your time just find me in pokemon showdown's tournament room or smogtour if it helps
    am i gonna be ur most difficult opp this tour thats mad uncool
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    not to offend you but zf was harder I just got the breaks to make look easier than it was.
    Hi, paired for the lc tour. When wanna play? I'm gmt +1
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    It'd have to be today or next weekend, I'm available pretty much all day today and next weekend around 11 AM both days. times are gmt -5
    Fight Wednesday for the LC tour? Otherwise just nights, we have close zones
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    was reading through discord and saw you talking about this before we fought I never got the alert for the vm oo.
    Paired for Longest OU Tourn (ORAS). I'm GMT -4. When can you play?
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    sorry didn't see the alert for this, I can play tomorrow 11-3 gmt -5
    Mervis
    Mervis
    I'll be on under this alt
    Mervis
    Mervis
    I'm on both smogtours and main right now
    Paired for lc tour. i am gmt+3. When do you wanna do it?
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    -5 as you know from last time we played so wanna do 1-2 pm tomorrow or 10-12 PM on sunday? I have school now so its probably impossible in the weekdays
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    how about now
    Hey we are paired for the tour of thieves! I am Gmt+3, when can you play?
    Kaboom
    Kaboom
    I'm -5, and I can play today if you're able to, but yeah I'm free the next 4 days around now like 10-12 PM my time
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    I am in Ubers room, lets get it done
    hey we play for tour of thieves, do you wanna play today? if not then I can play this weekend. I'm GMT -3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…