Gentlemenian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, paired for ru open, when would you like to play? I'm gmt +2
    Gentlemenian
    Gentlemenian
    I'm sorry man, but it's still looking like I won't be able to play at all. Sorry for keeping you in the dark for so long but I haven't had a lot of time to go online and admittedly our game slipped my mind because of it.
    SMB
    SMB
    Uhm do I take the win then or you think you will be able to play before the deadline?
    Gentlemenian
    Gentlemenian
    You get the win
    Yo were paired up for the sm ru cup. im GMT +2. I can play wednesday during my day not evening. From thursday on my evenings are available (the afternoon's are uncertain for me at this point). when can you play?
    TheWall
    TheWall
    yo im waiting for you in the ru room.
    Gentlemenian
    Gentlemenian
    I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about our game. My phone has been malfunctioning lately and I've been running around all day trying to see if I can get if it fixed. If you're still available I can battle now. If not then I understand if you call the activity win. Sorry about that.
    Gentlemenian
    Gentlemenian
    I looked in the RU room to see if you were there but I couldn't find anyone with the name "TheWall," and when I checked the Find A User option it said that account was disabled. What name am I looking for if you're still there?
    hey, paired for oras ru cup, Im gmt+1, when fite?
    Gentlemenian
    Gentlemenian
    I am GMT-4. As it turns out the person who told me I was moving my sister out got the date wrong and I'll be moving her out later today, so I guess false alarm on needing to play early. Would you be able to play at say 12 PM GMT-4/5 PM GMT+1?
    Cirlo
    Cirlo
    ok for that
    Cirlo
    Cirlo
    I'm online in RU room
    gmt-6 when fite mc tour
    Gentlemenian
    Gentlemenian
    How does Friday sound? Around 3 EST, which I believe would be around 2 o'clock your time?
    InfernapeTropius11
    InfernapeTropius11
    that would be 1 my time, but sorry friday doesnt work im out all day D:
    does night work for you (think sometime between two hours ago and now, the time of me posting this) as that works for me most nights
    Gentlemenian
    Gentlemenian
    Nights are usually kind of unpredictable for me availability wise so I don't think I can guarantee any nights this week. Are there any days at all this week you would be able to battle earlier than that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…