Mateeus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man! We're matched for BLT. Do you want to play sometime next weekend? I can do most times on Friday and anytime on Sunday (I'm GMT-4 I believe)!
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    9 PM your time, Friday, can work
    Aparctias
    Aparctias
    Awesome! Can't wait man! :D
    Hi, when do you want to play for OUSS? I'm GMT+1
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    wanna do it saturday? gmt -4, will be on at 9PM my time
    Leaf2d
    Leaf2d
    So, at 4PM my time. I'm ok
    mono seasonals, +5:30, free everyday 10-11:30 am and 10:30 pm - 1 am
    Dharma
    Dharma
    dont disrespect me by bringing staravia
    Monotype SSNL, when do you want to play? I'm CDT, UTC-5, available 6PM-12AM most nights, PS username is Dazelel
    Dazel
    Dazel
    Sunday sounds greato, what time were you thinking?
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    maybe sunday night? I'm free for the entirety of it
    Dazel
    Dazel
    6PM my time, 7PM yours on stours sound good then?
    when you wanna play?
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    We can do it at nights, GMT -4. I'm on winter break, so I'm basically free almost every day
    Yo we are tagged for mono fall seasonal I can play anytime tomorrow or Friday. I'm EST so I'm free till about 9pm Cuz of work. Weekends don't work with me, so if those two days don't work just lmk, and we can get some time for next week
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    I'm free next week, mostly at nights. I'm about EST (-4) too, so I think it might be easy to do this one. Is Monday 7PM good for you?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah that sounds good. :D I be under this name btw so find me on main during that time on monday.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Is it ok we move this to tomorrow same time, I have a college paper due tonight and pefer to work on that tonight.
    Hey we're up for AG Seasonal. I'm GMT +10 and pretty free all week. When are you good to play?
    ssnls play when
    gmt+3 available at daytimes & early nights my time.
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    GMT -4 here, available at nighttimes about everyday, and the entire day in the weekends.
    Entei
    Entei
    fr the sake of scheduling can you do around noon-1pm your time today/tomorrow? u can hmu anytime if im on tho. i will be most of today, pm me and we can play earlier ;D
    on ientei
    we have to battle for monotype farm league, when can you play? I'm GMT + 2 and can play most of the time
    Mono farm when. Gmt -8 free after 9pm-10pm on weekdays and free anytime on weekends. Let's try to fight soon as possible
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    It should be fine to be honest. You can find me on main by the name of Mateeus or Mateeus_1.
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    oh man, sorry, missed the scheduled time due to irl events... could we do it monday night my time? like 9 PM -4
    Hookah Doncic
    Hookah Doncic
    Dude honestly no worries same here. Yea sounds good
    We're paired for Monotype Open Round 1. I'm EST (GMT -5). What times work best for you. I can't play tonight or tomorrow, but otherwise unless we have major timezone problem should have no problems scheduling.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Want to do this Wednesday around 9:30pm my time?
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    Idk if I can; I'll try to show up. If I don't show up, could we do it Thursday or Friday at the same time?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Friday should be good. Let's do it then instead.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…