Charlotte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mish, play BSS Classic when? Graduating this weekend so Saturday/Sunday are gonna suck, but I can play basically anytime Wednesday afternoon-Friday night GMT-7
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    I can do, any day, 11-14 in your time, and 2230-2330 (which is a hard cutoff cause that’s when I leave for work)
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    How does Thursday 12pm my time sound?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Sounds good
    pspl gmt +2 when? i prefer this weekend if possible
    Drud
    could you do 6pm your time? i'll be hosting a live tour starting 7pm your time.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    I should be able to, might be a little late though (nothing crazy, ~10mins).
    Drud
    that works, see you then.
    Hey when do you want to play for PSPL, I'm GMT+10 and usually from like 12pm-2am my time is good.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    I'm GMT+1. 2-3pm my time, 11-midnight yours, on thursday or friday would be pretty good for me, if that works for you.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    That time Thursday sounds good.
    hy, when do you wanna play for SPL? I can play Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday before 5 pm EST. Thursday I can play anytime after 3 pm EST. Monday I can play probably any time after 5 pm EST. LMK when works best
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Likely gonna be Friday or Sunday as best options.
    I should be able to do 2-5pm EST on Friday or 8am-12 EDT on Sunday.
    Biosci
    Biosci
    2 pm EST Friday then?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Sure, catch you then.
    when do u want to play for spl? I am east coast time, prefer weekends and available late evening weekdays.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Guess we're weekending it then. My early Saturday/Sunday afternoon (~1-3pm gmt) or Sunday evening (~7-9pm gmt) would be best if any of that works for you.
    marilli
    marilli
    both works. do u want to play sunday 7pm gmt = 2 pm est on sunday?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Sunday 7pm is good. Catch you then.
    it works on showdown ;_; feelsbadman
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Yeah, someone linked me your seasonal game. I'd kill to have a way to Flare Blitz into Ferrothorn/Aegislash and not take recoil + Barbs/risking King's.
    I think pretty much everyone want's the item to work that way.
    Weekend works best for out timezones I think. I'm GMT -5 and available 11 am to 4 pm Saturday and after 2:30 pm Sunday.
    when play for snake
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Second weekend pls, either Sat or Sun.
    marilli
    marilli
    ok, lets schedule then, ill follow up on that few days before second saturday
    When snake hiss, gmt+1 mondays, fridays and weekends I have off but I'd prefer to play a lil later to prep heat
    Matame
    Ye should work, wanna set a specific time/date?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Afternoon or early evening on either day is what I'm generally shooting for.
    We can revise it closer to the time if something pops up, but wanna say 4pm Sunday?
    Matame
    Ye that's fine I'll let u kno if smth comes up
    Yo we play for snake. feel free to hmu on discord but posting here for safety against activity. Im -5 and am most free first weekend early afternoon my time or later afternoons during the week. Let me know what your schedule looks like
    I just saw your replay against Memoric, that was an awesome team. Super creative but not just for the sake of creativity, color me very impressed.
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Thanks.
    I saw a few people say that I couldn't build after I got drafted, which is probably the impression I left from dpl after using Kang-Azu 3 times in a row. Glad I could show that, when I have a reason too, I can really build some good stuff.
    yo, we play for snake. I'm GMT +8. My preferred time would be the 2nd Sunday, either morning or evening depending. However, if that does not work, I can do evenings of next week's Tuesday - Friday. If any of those aren't viable, lmk and I'll see if we can set up another time
    Sorry I forgot to ask you yesterday but do you think you'll be ready to play this weekend for snake?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    For Sunday, should be. I'll be around until 10pm gmt+1 (except 8pm 'cause I'm playing Sam then), so pick a time.
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    Would an hour later (9 your time) work?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Yeah; the game with Sam is delayed 'til next week now (he's going on a trip this weekend), so if you wanted 8pm that's cool now.
    When do you want to fight for bssc. I'm gmt-4 and I can do 8-10 pm weekdays after 11 am Saturday and after 2 pm sunday
    Remember the April Friendly?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    oh. there was another guy who placed 1st so he got the CT and a shoutout on Facebook. He stopped coming though, I think after you we never really had anyone else like that
    Charlotte
    Charlotte
    Was that a vgc comp?
    I remember going through the comps and seeing I was the only non-Japanese player to win one (excluding VGC). Perhaps I missed one.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I actually don't know what it was, but I'm like 95% sure it was singles. I wasn't involved in Battle Spot until May, so I was just a lurker at the time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…