aesf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bud, ompl when.
    GMT : +5:30
    aesf
    aesf
    if none of these work (they're shit times), we could try saturday morning est which should be the afternoon for you
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    O that's pretty hard considering I am only available from 8 pm to 12 am my time on weekdays. At max 1 am.
    Are you not available on weekends at all?
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    O, Saturday is perfect
    ompl, -7, I'm working a lot but almost every morning before 2pm is fine and i can play at any time on one day or another
    aesf
    aesf
    I'd still like to designate a time to get on just in case, so does Monday at 11AM (-7), 1PM (-5) work for you? I can't play earlier in the week beccause I need to build first
    MZ
    MZ
    Works for me
    hifrend, im GMT+1 rn - do any of these times work (pls my schedule is hard rn)?
    Saturday night ~ 10-12pm
    Tuesday night ~ 10-12pm
    right now
    You have more than 508 EVs on some of your Pokemon for your AAA team.
    aesf
    aesf
    you can have up to 510 EVs total, and 255 EVs in each category; there's just no added advantage to having them. I just put them there, partly bc i felt like it and partly so I would be able to see how much my play on the small ladder affects usage stats
    Great post. One thing, thiough; Terrak has way more than 3 counters, especially since you have beast boost>adapt. Hippowdon, Skarm, Doublade, Toxapex, PH Zyggy, PH Fini (And probs PH Bulu), Lando...
    aesf
    aesf
    u right
    aesf
    aesf
    changed to "on offense"
    [18:46:52] +scarfwynaut: u can take the w if u want
    I want to take the w

way to make him scarfynaut
    aesf
    aesf
    call me waesf
    We're paired for MnM open, I'm GMT -7 and this weekend I should be available from 10 AM to 12 PM and 7 PM to 10 PM both Saturday and Sunday, during the week I can play from 5 PM to 10 PM. I may be able to make other times work so let me know when you can play or if these times don't work.
    aesf
    aesf
    eh take the dub
    when fite for AG tour, am GMT-0
    Fairy MMM
    Fairy MMM
    and btw my name on Showdown is MMM
    aesf
    aesf
    I'd prefer friday night or sunday for me, I'm GMT -5. I'm aesf on showdown
    Fairy MMM
    Fairy MMM
    try catching me friday night then
    Paired for AG Open. When can you play? I'm free this weekend, GMT -3
    aesf
    aesf
    I'm GMT -5, so we should be awake at basically the same times. I'm pretty active in the other metas room so you can message me there. If there's a specific time you want, let me know and I can probably make it.
    be third member of aaa qc please
    need to know if you can asap
    aesf
    aesf
    sry dude im not gonna have enough time this year
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    What about AAA council member y/n
    aesf
    aesf
    ye sure id do it
    can u help me make Dhelmise not shit in aaa?
    regenvest with spin was ok in the phero meta but doesnt seem useful now
    abuse anchor shot imo
    wanna play for ompl rn?
    aesf
    aesf
    I kinda want some time to build a team, maybe in a few days? I'm EST and will be on often but inconsistently.
    The hero 1v1 deserves aesf
    aesf
    aesf
    There's a shitstorm coming, and you and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could peak the 1v1 ladder so much and leave so little for the rest of them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…