Void
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when can you play for PUPL? I'm free 6:30 AM, 7:00 PM, and 11:30 PM most week nights GMT -5. This weekend will be tough for me, I may have some time Sat/Sunday AM but I wouldn't count on it.
    hey when do you want to play for PUPL? I should be able to this weekend gmt-7 btw
    Void
    Void
    gmt+8, maybe we could do sometime your friday or saturday night
    hey, lc open, gmt+10, wanna play like friday night around 5-10pm your time?
    Void
    Void
    yea that should be good. i'll try and provide you with a more specific time within that range later. just to confirm, that's 7pm-12am yours?
    etern
    etern
    yeah
    hey, we have to play our R1 game of smogon superstars asap, tell me when you can
    when play lc open, im gmt -5 and would like to play on weekend
    vooper
    vooper
    Can we do 11pm my time aka 10am your time? Midnight is not terrible for me but if you happen to be late at the midnight time i probs wont be able to do 1am my time
    Void
    Void
    i'll be out quite late on saturday night, i doubt i'll be awake by 10am nor do i want to be. if midnight is sketchy for you we could do the morning time instead.
    vooper
    vooper
    I can make midnight dw. saturday sounds good
    apologies for the minimal amount of effort put into scheduling our nupl game from my end, had a busy week. was looking forward to playing you though.
    Void
    Void
    don't worry about it, it wasn't much better from my end either. hopefully we'll be able to have our fight in a future tournament.
    Is it possible that we play for LC cup tomorrow evening? Because I'll be on vacations from saturday
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    I have a very very bad connection here. I can try wednesday around midnight-1am (if I have internet, if not you can take the win )
    Void
    Void
    ok, i'll try and be on at that time in case you can play
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Ok I could'nt play only last sunday so take the win
    When do you want to play for Ubers Open, I'm us est timezone and usually available from 10pm to 2am and 10am to 1pm
    Void
    Void
    i'll be free anytime 10am-1pm yours today (thursday), can also prob do anytime after 11pm yours
    MK007
    MK007
    aight, hope to see you in aboute 3 hours. You can find me on showdown or discord as MK007.
    I'll be on most of the day today so whenever you wanna play rupl hmu
    Void
    Void
    either we play real soon or tonight est (like 10ish). i'll be on stours for now.
    snaga
    snaga
    I'm on rn
    when do u wanna play for nupl, timezone's gmt+1. when are you available?
    Void
    Void
    gmt+8, we could maybe do night time mine on a weekend / other day if you're available then
    termi
    termi
    i can do whenever p much, we can try saturday, i'll just get on smogtours when i'm online, if it somehow doesn't work out we still have sunday
    Hi, we have to play for the retro cup, my gmt is +2 and i can be very flexible about the time just let me know when
    Yo, we're paired for nu open. When are you free to get this done?
    Accel
    Accel
    On rn, will stay for another hr or so
    Void
    Void
    i'll be on tonight (monday) est like 9-10pm if you can do that
    Accel
    Accel
    Should be able to make it then, thanks. Sorry about my shit schedule bro
    hi, we're paired for RU Open. I am EST, on frequently in the LC room. Give me a time / date and I'll do my best to adapt to that, and I'll let you know if I need an alternative.
    Void
    Void
    if you don't mind, could we do slightly earlier, like 9-10pm? i've got something i have to do at our scheduled time now.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    For sure!
    Holiday
    Holiday
    I will be on smogtours
    hey - i'm unavailable after this weekend. hoping we can play before then. lmk your availability. thanks!
    Void
    Void
    i should also be free on my monday morning.
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    hey dude, we must've missed each other today. i'll be home late tonight and will try to catch you if i don't pass out. otherwise, your monday morning sounds good.
    Void
    Void
    for my monday morning, somewhere between 9:30-11am would be ideal.
    hey man we play for retro cup, I'm GMT -4, do you wanna play on the weekend? let me know what times work for you :]
    Void
    Void
    uh hey, if you look at my reply to philip7086 above you can see what my availability is.
    hero
    hero
    I've had some issues with my internet, seeing as it's so late, could your monday morning work?
    Let me know when you're free for bw2. Would be easier if we could play Friday or later, and hopefully I get my computer back then, but otherwise we would need to set a time so I can get to a computer and play. I'm est and should have a lot of availability except like midnight to 8am my time
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Said before that I wouldn't be around this morning, I have a music gig this morning that runs to the afternoon, and won't be available till tonight, like 10 hours from now
    Void
    Void
    sorry, i misread what you said. tonight yours should be fine
    Void
    Void
    i just woke up, will be on in about 20 mins.
    Uu open...
    I'm -4
    Void
    Void
    I'm +8 rn so like.. prob gotta be either my morning/your night or your morning/my night. Friday or weekend is good with me
    Gilbert arenas
    Gilbert arenas
    Wb today?
    Friday could work aswell
    Void
    Void
    today (friday) should be good. i'll be on during ur morning and ur night.
    Hey, when can you play for RUPL ?
    I'm GMT+2 and can play most of the time so tell me what's best for you
    Void
    Void
    gmt+8, sometime during the weekend would be good. maybe your afternoon (my evening/night) if that works for you, let me know what time you would prefer.
    Hakumen
    Hakumen
    Does 3-5 PM my time on Saturday ? Or ithe same time Sunday ?
    Void
    Void
    yeah that time saturday sounds good
    Hey when wanna play for wcop? I'm usually on between 7pm to 3am gmt-4 everyday bar sundays.
    NightFox
    Yeah that would be perfect!. See you then.
    Void
    Void
    hey, i'm on stours now, i just need to do something real quick so i'll be ready to play in about 10-15 min
    NightFox
    Sure, i'm there rn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…