Meru
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• matched for ru ssnl, im gmt-5, just throw me a date and time that works for you
    Meru
    Meru
    can we do tomorrow 3pm instead? sorry for johning im trying to go to the doctor
    crashy
    crashy
    its fine bro, ill see you then :]
    Meru
    Meru
    im on smogtours
    Hey, when can you play for RU seasonal? I'm gmt+1
    Meru
    Meru
    ouch im gmt-8 any chance you can do monday at 10AM my time ?
    Acsel
    Acsel
    sure
    Meru
    Meru
    im on smogtours
    hey man when can you play for RBY tour? i am EST, i will be available between say 8PM-midnight tonight and tomorrow, time on weekend is more flexible just need to know in advanced
    Meru
    Meru
    I’m PST we can do Sunday afternoon if that’s cool I’d prefer to play before OST starts cuz I’m in like five tours now x_x
    teal6
    teal6
    ya that works perfectly sunday afternoon my time? so say around 3PM EST?
    Meru
    Meru
    a little later like 6pm est im busy until 5
    why were you a moderator
    Bouff
    Bouff
    i mean i know why but like why

man 2014 was a weird ass time
    Meru
    Meru
    koko
    RBY Ubers when? GMT+2, next week GMT+1. Can't play during the weekend, would prefer not playing in the evening.
    Linkin Karp
    Linkin Karp
    Definitely but only on select days. Either rn (in 1.5h) or next week Wed/Thu morning (Tue/Wed evening for you).
    Linkin Karp
    Linkin Karp
    you there today?
    Linkin Karp
    Linkin Karp
    yeah.. tomorrow 8am wont work anymore. either tomorrow at 9am my time or activity
    Hey, we're matched for RBY OU, I'm GMT+1 Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sats are best for me, what time is good for you?
    Meru
    Meru
    gmt-7, gmt-8 after sunday

if weekdays, 8pm or earlier your time would be preferred. if weekends, would prefer to do your late nights
    CrapAtRBY
    CrapAtRBY
    That all works for me so whatever's best for you
    Yo, RoA olympics, gmt +2, I might have some free time thursday night or friday night, if not, this weekend I'd should be able to play
    xJoelituh
    If not, i can play tomorrow around this time too
    Meru
    Meru
    let's just do weekend lol can you do around that time on Saturday?
    xJoelituh
    If you are around tonight, we can play, I should be able to play tomorrow if anything goes wrong
    when do u wanna play
    gmt -4
    Meru
    Meru
    -7 we can do anytime next Saturday or Sunday afternoon evening
    Meru
    Meru
    deadline soon when do u wanna play
    lets play on a monday please.
    Meru
    Meru
    so we're doing saturday night? what time did you want again im too lazy to click view previous comments
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    if we do saturday lets do at like 21:00 gmt-4, i play silentverse an hour or two before that so it should be safe.
    Meru
    Meru
    yes
    when do you wanna play for snake? im gmt -7 and 12-4 pm any day before the 20th is good for me :]
    Meru
    Meru
    let me get back to you but we are the same time zone
    Ajna
    Ajna
    alright
    rupl, im gmt+2. what about sunday?
    Meru
    Meru
    sure im busy in the morning but should be free around 3pm pst
    erz
    erz
    since thats midnight for me this is pretty hard but ill try to make it work
    erz
    erz
    Im on now, however ill leave at 0:30 gmt+2 ( in 36min) if you dont arrive in that timeframe
    Hello brother, we're paired for WCoP. I told this to my opponents already, but since I want to get smogtours play-offs done asap during this week, It'd be fine by me if we could play during the 2nd-3rd one, I'll be gone during the 16-19th. I'm gmt +2 tell me your avaliabilities
    Posho
    Posho
    those times you give are actually perfect, so saturday between 2 and 4pm?
    Meru
    Meru
    Saturday the 24th right? Sounds good babe
    Posho
    Posho
    yup, see you then man :)
    hey we play for oras ru cup, wanna play today? i'll be available in the evening my time (gmt+2).
    Hey i got subbed into ROAPL if you're still able to play today. I'll be on until around 9 or 930 edt if you can hop on stours to play
    shiloh
    shiloh
    how is meru the one dodging? he posted in the thread twice that jayde never responded and had full grounds for activity. this team has now been granted an extension twice which means it clearly isnt a problem with our team and a problem with how they schedule / lack of scheduling. a better tournament is one that follows the guidelines, not one that compromises set rules in order to get more games done and reward a lack of management / scheduling.
    Tony
    Tony
    It also sets a nasty precedent that rewards managers who've failed to moderate their players' scheduling and activity, while being fully aware of the one week deadline. Team tournaments like this one historically don't grant extensions for good reason and the situation at hand isn't anywhere near exceptional enough to start granting them now.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    What guidelines? If I had criteria to check every time it'd perhaps make it easier, providing it wasn't too long and they made sense, but I don't. I'll bear that in mind for future but my priority is to host a tournament, which no one else offered to host, I think most would agree it's better than nothing. I will not respond anymore here. Decision is unlikely to change.
    Hey! We gotta play RBY in the RoAPL. SInce my team is still busy with SPL, I'd appreciate if we could schedule for the weekend. I'm GMT+2 and I think you're GMT-7, so I think our best bet would be to play during the morning for you and late afternoon for me. As a starting point, I'm going to suggest Sunday 10 PM GMT+2 but feel free to suggest something else.
    Crystal_
    Crystal_
    Friday 6pm my time sounds good, so if it's fine to you let's stick to that. I'll let you know beforehand if something comes up but it should be good.
    Meru
    Meru
    ok sounds good and remember it's bo1
    Meru
    Meru
    is that right now? im on smogtours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…