thelinearcurve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ᵘʷᵘ oh frick ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ frick sorry guys ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry im dropping ᵘʷᵘ my uwus all over the ᵘʷᵘ place ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ ᵘʷᵘ sorry
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    Today at Walmart I told the cashier Merry Christmas. She said, "Happy Holidays, ma'am, I smiled and said "You don't have to be afraid anymore. President Trump gave us Christmas back" she started crying tears of joy and said "Merry Christmas" and then everyone in the store applauded
    Hi. You are my opponent in the sixth week of ROAPL. I am GMT+2 and available to schedule at almost anytime with the right forewarning.
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    if youre free sometime in the next 3h lemme know. otherwise can you do something like 1pm Tuesday your time?
    my reasoning for ada dug on the starmie TSS was to trap blissey (it's got the blisskiller bulk) and restcune. totally can leave you open to opposing recover starmie though so jolly is usable too. might need some restructuring to be able to pressure bliss more with that change (Brick break on tar). tar definitely needs to stay adamant with that change to break restcune though
    zf
    also right on the money with the matchup-fishing nature of some of those teams - in an environment like spl where it's just the best players, i feel like you really need to push to the extremes, especially vs more predictable opponents. bringing a standard 6 every week leads to things like golden sun's losses vs Not Really SPL-Level ADV players. I def should mix in more standard teams in sometimes tho
    I'm all good for monday night if that's when you wanna play. I should be on for most of the night
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    awesome me too. tuesday night also fine with me. was thinking ~10pm/11pm for me which is 9/10pm for you
    Happy New Years bro. When do you wanna play? I think we need to aim for this weekend just cuz of the timezone differences. What do you think?
    hey man, would you be free to play for POCL this weekend, maybe saturday morning my time/sat night yours? im gmt-4
    Haven't seen you in a while, dont play AG anymore?
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    hey friend, i just play ADV now. how you doin in ladder/tours?
    Mq
    Mq
    ah fine, you should pay us a visit tho :]
    Curve pls, come back D: Ngl, I miss you on ladder and room. I cri evrytim you're brought up in convo
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    <3 hear theres an AG team tourney soon, see you then
    where have you been? we miss you :[
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    goooooossyyy i miss you guys too. idont intend to keep up with the latest gens, so just sticking to ADV OU these days ...

that being said, if you have them handy show me a couple of replays of you whooping ass so i can see what gen 7 is like
    When the fuck are we playing curve you didnt show up on friday
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    that's incorrect. you werent available earlier, and i said id try my best to make the friday time since it was best foir you. i remember you agreeing to sunday in case i could not make friday
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    i will be online tonight after 10pm (GMT+10) and can schedule tomorrow if you name a time.
    The Gunner
    The Gunner
    it wasn't best for me, in fact, i insisted we play on sunday, & i left it up to you but you chose friday. Dont try to twist my words. I won't be back from class before 5:30 pm today (gmt +4) , so if u wanna play then im downd
    mind me johning till saturday bc I'm taking a short trip rn?
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    hey megazard lets get the battle done from 9pm - 1am later today (my time) please. i will check online in the ag room here and there before then to see if we're both online
    MZ
    MZ
    I'm just gonna have to request a sub, none of this shit is working :/
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    according to goose you usually come online around 3 hrs from now. ill be waiting in room. ^that time fits into the slot i asked for, so i dont see what the problem is
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…