Teamcali15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we’re paired for OST r2, unfortunately I’m out of town this weekend so I was hoping we could shoot for sometime next week. I can play Monday, Thursday or Friday evening between 5-10PM GMT+0, Saturday evening after 6PM GMT+0 and any reasonable time Sunday as long as I know beforehand, although again I’d prefer the evening here. Let us know what works best for you!
    Freeroamer
    Freeroamer
    Hey man I'm still up for playing this if you are, let me know what's up as deadline is this weekend and I'll be posting for act if I don't hear from you soon, hope everything's good! This week I can play between 10-11 PM GMT+0 weekdays with a bit later on Friday, or 5-11PM Saturday or 6-10PM Sunday. All those times are assuming you let me know beforehand!
    We play for the All Gens Tournament. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Teamcali15
    Teamcali15
    i didnt see ur message cuz i was on vacation sorry nothing works in pacticular
    when would you like to play for nu open? I'm gmt +2
    Teamcali15
    Teamcali15
    sure im est im busy in the morning tho can fite around the afternoon my time evening for me is a bit late tho can we fight on the weekend preferrably
    SMB
    SMB
    sure, but I don't think I can play really late at night, could you play around 9pm my time?
    Teamcali15
    hey paired for dou ssnl, when u wanna play? (gmt+1)

or just catch me on smogtours when ready
    Hi, we're paired for the Fall Seasonal. I'm GMT+8 and I'm available pretty much all day my time (say 11am-11pm, except for meal times etc) until the end of this week. Let me know when you want to play.
    Hey we're paired for doubles open. I would prefer to get it done this weekend between the hours of 11:59am and 10pm today or Sunday (gmt+10). I'm also free on monday, due to work being cancelled that day and will be free from the same hours of 11:59am to 10pm (gmt+10). Please give me a day And a time frame that works for you.
    When you pmed me at PS i said we could play at weekend, I will be free Saturday all day and Sunday as well.
    When would you like to play for DUU tournament? I'm GMT -5, weekends work best for me. You can also find me in the Doubles room.
    Teamcali15
    Teamcali15
    i'm EST New York Time I'm good all week anytime
    CorruptedOmega
    Alrighty, want to play Saturday at 10 AM (my time)
    paired for seasonal sunday is the best day for me, im pst gmt-8
    Teamcali15
    Teamcali15
    alright what time works best for u in GME standard time?
    tko
    tko
    im avaliable most of the day sunday, what time zone are u?
    posting here for girafirag because why not. When do you wanna play? I have finals till Thursday night and will be packing Friday and Saturday but can probably spare my time on one of those days. I am in PST so let me know when you would be good on those two days.
    Hey we're up for doubles seasonals. I'll try to find you on in the doubles room, but if you wanna schedule a specific time I'm up for that too. EST/GMT-5 here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…