SingleThunder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi when fight for bw cup? gmt +2
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    hi, I can play on Thursday, and any day after Friday. I am EST-5, and it's 3pm for me rn, taht means it's 9pm for you rn right? Would 2pm (me) on Saturday work for you?
    SMB
    SMB
    yeah that should work
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    sounds good
    Lmaooo looks like we're paired for ssnls again we can play like thursday when school gets cooled down any time after 4 pst
    Elegyy
    Elegyy
    If you see this let's play Sunday instead cuz I've got an essay to do respond with a time and ill meet it
    Hello! I am you opponent for Round 6 of the Smogon VGC tournament. I am free from 8-11 PM EST this week to play. Let me know a time(s) that works for you.
    hy, i'm your opponent for round 4 of the vgc17 tournament, i'm available to fight everyday from 9AM to 23 (GMT+1), except for today. tomorrow i'll be available from 16:30 until 19 only. when are you comfortable to fight?
    gotta play for seasonals, we have to most likely get an extension bemuse of the hurricane where i live at, k? I'm EST. Let me know your availability, I am available tomorrow in the afternoon if you can do it then.
    yo we gotta play for ssnls. im up for whenever but please allow one day so i can ct you. GMT -7 here and i cant play until 3 30ish on weekdays bar friday. I'll be busy saturday morning but should be good the rest of the day.
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    what time was it when you wrote that post? I'm gmt-4. I can play wednesday-friday after 7 pm. saturday I have a meet; sunday idk my schedule
    Elegyy
    Elegyy
    It was 9:48 lets play like wednesday @ 7?
    we play for the dou ssnl. I'm gmt-8 what time works for you?
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    I'm GMT-5. I might be able to play Thursday after 6pm my time. I can play Friday after 6 pm my time. Saturday I should be free after 12 am (noon). Let's plan on Friday after 6 pm. It's 4:50 pm when I'm posting this. What time is that for you?
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    ya there was a time change but it says you posted at 1:56 so I think I'm right. Anyway regarding Friday I am super busy and can only play really late. Thursday should be alright and saturday will probably work unless something comes up.
    Stratos: a couple years ago kael was playing in a team tour johning his opponent. they said "why cant you play" and he says "in brazil rain"
    Yo what's up, we're battling for Doubles Seasonal Round 6. I am GMT -4 and I am pretty flexible with my time so if you could let me know when you are free, that would be awesome! :]
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    Nice. I'm GMT-4 too. I am available all of tomorrow, and some of Sunday. I mostly lurk on PS! as SingleThunder in the Smogon Doubles room. Apologies on the late-ish reply, busy week, but I'll try to be flexible too.
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    Hey; when are you available to play?
    hey we fite for r4 of doubles fall seasonal im pdt, when can u play?
    ForgottenOnes
    ForgottenOnes
    ill b available in like 4 hrs and after today, tomorrow ill be available after 5pm my time
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    Ok. Thank you for the quick response. As a reference, what time is it for you right now?
    ForgottenOnes
    ForgottenOnes
    ah srry i had to leave the house. Further sorry for not telling u my timezone D: I'm PDT. So for me it is 2:08pm right now
    We're paired to fight for the first round of the doubles Fall Seasonal. I'm GMT-4 and am able to play Friday night and all day Sunday. What times are you available?
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    I am available early Sunday (b4 noon) How's that?
    Qazoo306
    Qazoo306
    No promises, but I will try. I'm busy in the morning, but I should get back before noon. If I can play it will be like 11:30, too. Any other times on Sunday that you're free?
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    Some plans came up that I can't avoid, so either the earlier stated time or late. The plans are undecided on time, but I have a responsibility to them.
    Hi, I'm your tutor for this round. I'm Pacific time (west coast) and am free Tuesdays, Thursdays, and weekends for most of the day (if a time doesn't work for me, I'll let you know). I'd prefer we meet on PS. I go by Audiosurfer there too and can be found in the Smogon Doubles room when I'm on (I'm a room owner there). When do you want to meet?
    SingleThunder
    SingleThunder
    Hey man. Tuesdays are a complete shut out for me, so maybe Thursdays and def weekends. I know you didn't say it, but does Friday at 7 pm (GMT-4) work? I'm frequently on PS weekends, so I cant plan it, but whenever I'm on I'll find you. Thank you for the contact! Also, my name isnt on the list of Tutors and tutees, so I thought I didnt get this :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…