Fille
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, why do you care enough about some random to like an apology post?
    LudiCola
    LudiCola
    Thanks. Sincerity helps build trust and if you have trust, then you know that you don’t have someone on your back.
    Also I burned a lot of bridges in primary and was pretty lonely, so I try to avoid that now.
    Fille
    Fille
    Understandable haha. Welcome to the LC community bro, hit me up on PS if you ever need any building help :]
    LudiCola
    LudiCola
    Knowing my cluelessness, you might regret that offer. I’ll try not to waste too much of you time though.
    Hi, CAPTT, I'm GMT+1 and free evenings this week 4pm-10pm mainly. When's good for you?
    DoW
    DoW
    In that case is Thursday at 8pm GMT+1 (9pm your time) good for you?
    Fille
    Fille
    good for me :]
    DoW
    DoW
    Hey, I'm online now on the alt DoW, chall whenever.
    hey bro just a question, what is Hero Clan?
    Fille
    Fille
    Old PO clan, signature was made by an old friend so keeping it for the memories :]
    hey when play captt you nerd im free after 3pm-8pm on weekday, noon-midnight on saturday, noon-8pm sunday gmt -5
    Fille
    Fille
    not playing u u scrub
    Hey! We play for NU Open r3, I'm GMT +5:30, when can you play?
    IPF
    IPF
    So next Friday at 2:30 pm my time? That works for me
    Fille
    Fille
    Splendid
    Fille
    Fille
    Most likely gonna be 15-30 min late due to ... well, family breakfast. Hope that won't be an issue :x
    heya we're paired for ru open r2, when do you wanna play? i'm gmt-7
    Fille
    Fille
    gmt +2 does Midday-4pm your time work? (any day)
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    yea that's fine, i can't really do midday friday though. how does this thursday 4pm my time sound?
    Fille
    Fille
    sounds great, I'll be there :]
    When do you wanna play for bw ou championship. im gmt-4
    Fille
    Fille
    gmt +2 any time after 3pm your time any day should work but not too late, can switch it up tho
    double switches
    double switches
    hows tommorow at 4,my time? if thats too soon should be free around the same time during the weekend.
    Fille
    Fille
    sounds good :]
    when zu open, -5
    Fille
    Fille
    gmt +2, whenever really, but preferably not too late (like I try not to be up past 2am my time, although if u spot me online after that then just hmu lol). Just say a time and date that isn't Sunday 6pm gmt :]
    MZ
    MZ
    tuesday 11am my time?
    Fille
    Fille
    Ait sounds good, got Swiss around that time too so means that day is already on hold for pokes :]
    when exactly are you going away? I can't do tommorow at all. I can probably do later tonight if you can play today or wednesday if any time then works.
    Fille
    Fille
    Should've seen this earlier, going away in 2 hours so will need an extension (Well you could act saying "Opp isnt able to play during optimal days" but hoping I'm worth more than an activity win LOL)
    fitzy72
    So we've got a 2 day extension. Please tell me when you can play
    we gotta play for bw lc, -5 available in afternoons/nights find me on discord/smogtours
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    what day(s) and time(s) are good for you?
    Fille
    Fille
    I'll probably be home around 4pm your time today, so around then would work fine. Otherwise, I'll be drinking tomorrow and Saturday(probably, hitting you up if not), Sunday is always fine though but preferably not too late since school afterwards :). Might be home earlier than expected tomorrow though since just gonna watch some show, idk how long that lasts
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    not sure how i didnt see this until just now lol, do you use discord, if so pm Will#6786 thats much better than here
    Hey :^)

We’re paired for the ou invasion tour. I’m GMT-5 and can play pretty much anytime after school (I get out at 4 my time) any day this week except for Thursday. When would be good for you?
    Fille
    Fille
    I guess Wednessday would be good, am GMT +1 so if we can fight like right after your school is finished (5-6ish) that'd be brilliant.
    PassablyFleek
    PassablyFleek
    5 on Wednesday should work for me. My name on showdown is the same as it is on here. See you then!
    I remember being new to lc ladder and encountering you for the first time while you used alolan-diglett on an alt. At first I went awww, then that quickly turned into horror as you pummelled me with it. RW Hero was indeed a great alt. He was a hero to all discriminated, neglected LC mons.
    Fille
    Fille
    MAY DIGLETT-ALOLA LIVE FOREVER
    duno why my ex calling
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Why the fuck my ex calling
    Scottie
    Scottie
    I can see my ex calling
    Fille
    Fille
    she text me "I hate u I hate u I hate u I hate u" but how the fuck can you hate me?
    SM Team Tour MST when play
    Fille
    Fille
    Am GMT +2, preferably delay our game in like a week
    Yo, we're paired for SM Team Tour. I'm gmt -5 and am available most mornings and nights, when do you wanna play?
    Fille
    Fille
    If you need me up at like 11pm GMT then Wednessday would be best, got no school that day so can sleep long enough for me to be able to play you at my best
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    dw, I wanted to play in my morning anyways. Lets play 2pm GMT Monday?
    Fille
    Fille
    Sounds good, will be there !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…