Pr1de
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, your Pokemon are ready for Picking up now. I'll be going online
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    Sure, going online too
    If you need the HA Swinub, let me check my X save in a bit, I may still have my Dream World Thick Fat capture somewhere in there.
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    Let's arrange something in the next day or two for me to trade it over
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    I'll PM you a list of things I'm looking for, Alolamon-specific to streamline things, aside from the Sturdy Carbink
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    Sure thing, I'm sure we will figure something out
    Level ball could be a decent fit for Tauros, but Conkeldurr does have a crazy pallette
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    Right, I just spotted it when looking for Conkeldurr. Another mons that are hard to match with pokeballs are mamoswine hitmons, and dugtrio, technically you could go with luxury ball in all of this cases but additional brown pokeball surely would make things easier
    Thanks for your offer about Kartana! I’m getting it from MO because he can clone and that would save us time :)
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    No problem, I've participated in so many of your giveaways that I thought it would be nice to this time switch sides. Maybe I can help you with something in the future!
    Hi, I´m able to clone Pokémon.
    When I get a Kyurem I´d also give you a copy.
    When are you available?
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    No problem, glad that could help and thanks in advance for Kyurem
    Anki
    Anki
    Hi, I wish you a Merry Christmas.
    I got my hands on a Kyurem from the Smogon GA! :D
    I cloned it for you and have plenty of time to trade from Wednesday on.
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    Hi, Merry Christams to you too! That's great, on Wednesday let me know when you're available so we can trade. Thanks!
    Hey there, don't have anymore Vital Spirit Rockruff sorry, I kinda released them to free up some space lol
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    Haha unfortunate indeed, I wanted it mainly for egg moves but now I looked on bulbapedia and it can breed with arcanine for both fangs, so it won't be a problem for me at all to breed it myself. Oh, and thank you for larvesta, it's one of my favourites.
    Hi, sorry I'm late, I completely forgot to check Smogon during the recieving time. I've got your Pokemon ready and I've added your Friend Code. I'll be online during the following 40 minutes at the time of posting this,
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Yes, any Legal Pokemon will do, it could be a random Poliwag you just caught for all I care. To trade you can either just idle in Festival Plaza while connected to the internet (by pressing the blue wi-fi icon in the bottom-right corner of the bottom screen) and wait for a request or by clicking the trade icon and then Link Trade.
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    Thank you so much!
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Absolutely no problem! Welcome to Smogon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…