Theorymon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! We're paired up for R1 of the Smash Ultimate tourney.

I'll be busy on and off tonight and most of tomorrow, but I should be free pretty much all day Wednesday, Thurs/Fri around 10 PM to midnight, and all day Sat and Sunday. Mon morning will be a no-go since Christmas Eve. Our timezones are the same too, so just lmk what time works best for you. You can also contact me on Discord too as well
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    I'll get back to you in a bit. Today I'm going on a plane to Arizona for vacation) (so time zone will change to 3 hours earlier lol), so I'm gonna be sorta jet lagged. The weekend may be the best so I can adjust, but let me know if that's inconvinent for you!
    Xen
    Xen
    Sounds good! Should have plenty of space to fit a time in over the weekend
    lgpe ou, +5:30 and mostly free between 10:30 pm and 12 am, can do mornings on saturday as well
    Dharma
    Dharma
    gmt +5:30
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Sorry for the late response. Now that I'm done with finals, does Sunday at 10:30 PM your time sound good? Sorry, just had to check the timezone difference, and I'll probably be packing for a trip during that time on Saturday.
    Dharma
    Dharma
    take the win
    I think discord crashed, lol. I made a lobby if you happen to see this
    Hey FunBot28 and I are heavily interested in Let's Go tiering stuff, so maybe we could talk about that?
    <&Theorymon> well in my dream, I was playing a haunted copy of Pokemon Black, and then the game says that my mother sucks cocks in hell lol. that was funny, but then it got fucking creepy because I was seeing stuff like cruified Pikachus chanting some creepy ass song
    versatile wife. With reverse sets of each other. Since Entei is normally band and Lilligiant is normally SpA. It does really well on the ladder! So please rate my team, and comment on my versatile set.
    -Deschutes
    Hey, you should rate my Ninetales-Alola team, and check out my sunny day scarf entei and cb lilli post as well in usum. It's a hilarious and versatile very effective set that plays on the affect (ahahahaha, get it?) (effective affect?) of players by trepedatiously annoying them by tricking them with the CB entei bluff and the unobvious cb on phys attacking lilli as inspired by band entei to make them like husband and
    This avi is, uh, something
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    why did you even think that anyway
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    There were a lotta rumors flying around about Lets Go, with people not getting the remake detail right, but other aspects right.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    oh right, it was the bet that let's go was gen 8 ok. for some reason I thought this was before any games were even announced
    Hello Mr Theorymon, I’m sorry if this is a bit random but do you think Gothorita is a decent replacement for Gothitelle? Thanks
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Honestly last time I heard of Gothorita was for a gen 5 VGC. Im pretty sure Gothitelle is better otherwise
    snakey77
    snakey77
    Ok, thanks
    Hi Theory, I'm still waiting your response regarding the battle spot pokemon analysis. Hope you can reply soon.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Might be best to wait till the weekend. We've been working on uploading a ton of mini analyses, and are still sorting out some specifics.
    Ashaebi
    Ashaebi
    No worries then take your time.
    Can you let me know when ResetEra goes live? I heard sometime today. Also, can you PM me a link to the "GAF" Discord? I can't find it anywhere.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Sadly I think the discord closed invites cuz Pol and Voat kept invading >_>

I will totally let you know when ResetEra is up though!
    Saw the broadway mario odyssey trailer+the features trailer that's on YT in the past 12-ish hours (I barely knew anything abt the game before watching the latter). I don't think any game has managed to get me so hyped in so few trailers before dear christ. I reckon this is the most hyped I've ever been for a new release of anything.
    when fight for the bss cart tour? im gmt-7
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Yo does 8 PM your time on Sunday work? Sorry for such a late time (that's 3 hours before the deadline), I'm just reallly behind on Smogon and college related stuff, so a later time would be nice (especially since I can try to ensure my internet won't cause a DC then lol)
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    If that doesn't work, let me know though, I'll try to figure something out!
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    yeah that should be fine cya the
    FiVE YEaRs AGO a GiRl WaS RuN OvEr By A PlaYgGroUNd POsT ThIS oN TheoRYmOn'S SmoG0n WaLl or YoU WiLl Be NExT
    Hey there, I just wanted to ask if the Zygarde giveaway has ended, cause my fodder mon has been uploaded for days now, but the giveaway isn't locked or anything. If it has ended, absolutely no problem with that, but please inform me so that I withdraw the mon. Thanks in advance, and have a nice day!
    I was using a word count tool for school, and apparently it used cookies so it saved your Charizard analysis from the last time I was there

it says: 5909 words, 34579 characters. Readability level: college graduate

nice
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    nevermind :*( I just thought it was interesting
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    lol it is though, but I've written analyses that are like 4x as long before!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah you have I just never put them through the word count tool
    Wanna play rbpl in 2.5 hours
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Arent you on a certain server somewhere where i can catch you? Or do you have a discord to pass so i can see when youre on?
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    I got discord on my phone, I hang around the smogon discord server a lot.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    That info helps already then try to catch u on there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…