UD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yooo so when do you wanna play? I'm available after 6pm ish my time Monday - Friday and pretty open on the weekends. I'm 2 hours ahead of you.
    UD
    UD
    oh yikes, bad timezones for a weekday game. I'm gmt-8 and usually work during the day. I'd like to accommodate your travel schedule, so how about Thursday at 10pm my time (I believe that's 7am Friday for you)?
    UD
    UD
    lol you are the biggest noob on site. Why don’t you hard switch your Dugtrio into Blissey again :cwl:
    Posho
    Posho
    Everything good bro! SPL drama has arrived sooner than expected, so there's most likely going to be a big plethora of memes. Excited for this season :) a shame there's no chance we team up :(. Free lunch.
    UD
    UD
    lol I know right? That thread has become an eyesore. Should provide solid meme content though like you said. Maybe one of these years we will :( Free lunch, free beer, and free dinner too while we're at it xD
    Posho
    Posho
    xD
    miss u and ur sophisticated snaps
    UD
    UD
    Miss you too bruh, but I have returned triumphantly :)
    Bouff
    Bouff
    ill see u in the league big boss
    suggest some good beers to me; dunno what's good, something sweet-ish would be nice
    UD
    UD
    Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin. Expensive, but extremely delicious.
    eden
    eden
    that stuff is good! i also had midori for the first time at an asian place, that stuff's awesome too, bit too sweet though; i wish i could buy u a drank
    UD
    UD
    Good man :) Midori is awesome. Try it mixed with Ginger Ale for a delightful treat.
    Dude im so sorry i missed the time im gonna be available to play in 15-30mins. If you cant make it take the win bro.
    UD
    UD
    I'm just about to leave work so I'll be ready to play in like 45 mins.
    UD
    UD
    I'm on right now as The real UD.
    Flamestar
    Flamestar
    Ill be on in 10mins gotta take a quick shower
    hey, we play for wcop. my work schedule is pretty variable so i can't provide a listed set of times for the next few weeks, but i'm always available past 10 pm edt and i'm pretty flexible. i'll be ready starting this weekend and don't mind playing early.
    UD
    UD
    Hey! Wanna just play this weekend? I'm CST so our time zones are pretty similar which is nice. Just about any time this weekend should work for me provided it's not super late or super early, but I am flexible.
    hi we have to play adv bo3 for longest tour finals. im gmt+2 and available afternoons and evenings.
    UD
    UD
    Oh nice! I didn't know that was still going on. I'm GMT -5 and available weekdays after 6pm and weekends pretty much whenever. When do you wanna play?
    k3nan
    k3nan
    hm it's going to be tough to schedule since the deadline is friday. 6pm your time means 1am at mine, i cant play after 11pm i need to sleep lol
    UD
    UD
    Yeah I agree. I go to bed early too so I totally understand. That seems like a short deadline... maybe we can get an extension to play like Saturday morning my time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…