11oyd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey 11oyd we play for BSSC, I'm GMT-3 and I'm available afternoon and night my time, however, this week I'm going to be super busy with final exams so my times are very weird this week. We can play Tuesday, Wednesday, or Sunday, let me know when you can play and which time works well for you buddy!
    Hey bro, when do you want to play for the GBU tour? I'm gmt -3 and can play most of afternoons/evenings
    11oyd
    11oyd
    I'm GMT+10, so would tomorrow my 11am be ok with you? that should be your 10pm on the 16th.
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    Sure
    Hi we are playing for GSC cup, I am gmt+1, when would you like to play?
    11oyd
    11oyd
    Let's aim for my 6pm - your 10am tomorrow?
    p2
    sorry i never seen your vm, i wouldnt have managed that time anyway cus i was working. can you play today at all or around this time tomorrow?
    11oyd
    11oyd
    Just take the win bro, I'm actually not very fond of this format.
    finals finals and more finals. I imagine the time I faced Puff and after that for that day and the next day can hopefully work? Thats Friday midnight/Saturday 12am+ for me and then Saturday Midnight/Sunday 12am+ basically. I guess it's perhaps 12-1pm for you around that time. Basically that time and after both days whatever time. You typically stream/ladder at those times so I hope that time works.
    11oyd
    11oyd
    Yeah 1am your time on Friday should be fine for me. Sound good?
    GroudonEmpire
    GroudonEmpire
    you mean 1am Saturday right? as in an hr past midnight on Friday
    11oyd
    11oyd
    Ah yeah that's the one
    bspl gmt+1 free basically all week when do you wanna play
    11oyd
    11oyd
    I'm GMT+10. Would 8pm AEST on Thursday be ok for you? That should be 11 AM for you.
    autumn
    autumn
    sure
    I'm sorry, I can't be on PS in 20:30 JST because of my schedule change. Can we start the game from 21:00?
    Hey, we're fighting for BSPL, when do you want to play? My timezone is EDT (same thing as UTC - 4.) I'm available all week from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., barring 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday, 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, and 4:00 to 8:30 p.m. on Friday. However, I would prefer Thursday onwards.
    11oyd
    11oyd
    My 11am Sunday, your 9pm Saturday?
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    Sure.
    So we decided on weekend earlier but to have it on record, when do you want to play? I'm GMT -7 so our timezone difference is big but I imagine my afternoon/your following morning would work for both of us on the weekend.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    That sounds good to me, if something comes up unexpectedly I'll let you know.
    11oyd
    11oyd
    Is it ok if we move it to around 8pm your time?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Oh, yeah that's perfectly fine.
    hey. when do we play ladder tour? Im GMT+2 and if you can I want to play in Saturday or Sunday.
    11oyd
    11oyd
    I think 11am your time on Saturday could work.
    11oyd
    11oyd
    What time best suits you?
    Yosshi
    Yosshi
    I think that time works for me.
    when play for ladder tour? Im free all week (gmt-5)
    11oyd
    11oyd
    Hey man I should have some free time in about 10 hours, will you be up around then?
    Jmal98
    10 hours from now will be 7 am, I might be around, if not i'll be up by 8 for sure, does that still work?
    11oyd
    11oyd
    Yeah I should have about an hour free between your 8 and 9AM
    Hey, I'm your opponent for round 1 of the official smogon tournament. I'm open all day so just hit me up on when you want to start.
    11oyd
    11oyd
    Hey I'm GMT+10, will you be available to play in around 12 hours time?
    TR47
    TR47
    Yeah I'm down.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…