Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i messaged ItsBaku the same day the second round of subs were posted, but he didn’t respond up until yesterday. i’m very free and he had a whole week to plan. hopefully we can play today, if not i’m going for the activity win.
    keiss.
    he didn’t come online yesterday so activity win.
    ItsBaku
    Activity Win Request

not sure if I was supposed to get a sub or not, but I was supposed to play against cclark240 and I reached out twice after I saw he entered his profile after I first contacted him but got no response!
    Activity Win Request
    After my opponent, elvulvasaur, missed the time set to battle (4-5pm EST January 19). After this, I reached out to him to reschedule, but he has not been online since January 27th.
    Tony
    Tony
    noted, ty
    Hey, so you closed the thread and said that you were posting round two today, but you gave my match a deadline for Feb 9th? If you are scrapping that deadline, then I'm calling activity on my new opponent Zeno, because I've tried scheduling and he hasn't been on since last Wednesday.
    https://imgur.com/a/m4Abu
    How did I become a sub and I entered in the sign ups before it was closed I don't under stand why I'm in sub round one and I already got matched with someone to fight and I got the win
    Tony
    Tony
    i answered the pm you made
    Activity Win Request
    Hey Tony, I was matched up with Will-I-am in the first round of OST. I have talked to him and we were supposed to battle like 3 weeks ago. I have tried to reschedule but he didnt reply to my mensages. The mensages are in his profile.
    Hello, I contacted my opponent on January 14th but they have yet to respond and I have requested an activity win twice prior with no response. I was wondering how I should proceed.
    i've been supposedly given a sub , but my "former opponent" has contracted me . I still battle the sub right ? I've check the OST matchups so im guessing , match ups don't change even if given a sub .
    Hey Tony, just posting here in case I'm supposed to. I haven't heard back from my opponent as of yet.
    Yo, don't mean to badger but my opp for OST is being v sporadic in replying and missed our first time to play, suggestions going forward?
    hey just wanna ask what will happen if my opponent didn't respond
    Tony
    Tony
    you should have an alert that links you to a new opponent now!
    lhce628
    lhce628
    thx
    hey tony. i still dont have an opponent, the original guy i was supposed to play hasnt been on since tusday night and i havent had a sub yet
    Tony
    Tony
    you should have an alert that links you to a new opponent now!
    Hi,I won my ost game am i supposed to send you the replays?
    Tony
    Tony
    hey! you can simply post your win without the replays by posting something like "won, ggs", but i do recommend saving the replays somewhere in case there's a dispute or something like that. congrats and good luck in the next round!
    i've tried contacting my opponent for ost multiple times and he is yet to respond
    Tony
    Tony
    if your opponent hasn't responded by friday, could you post in the round 1 thread saying so?
    maniyo
    maniyo
    sure, i was just confused as this is my second tournament
    How do I contact Ernestofp13 for the battle of the tournament? (Im using Traductor)
    Tony
    Tony
    the way to post your results is by posting in the round 1 thread that you've won. like i said in the message below this one, i do recommend saving the replays of your games and backing them up somewhere, just in case there's a dispute. btw, you linked the games themselves, not the replays. good luck in round 2!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…