Tsareentje
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ZUPL I'm gmt -5 usually available afternoons and late nights however that may change depending on what happens with this hurricane
    Tsareentje
    Tsareentje
    Wednesday 6pm gmt -5 is noted ;)
    Hello we play for BW ZU cup, when can you play? I'm gmt+2 and able to play when you want (except Tuesday) but prefer during afternoon or evening.
    Tsareentje
    Tsareentje
    hey I would like to play on Friday or Saturday. I am also gmt +2
    7shoes
    7shoes
    Friday is fine
    Zu ssnl, at -5 and only avail on weekends, when play?
    Tsareentje
    Tsareentje
    Hi thx for contacting, I am very available in the weekends (prob will just meet u). I will send a time later
    Tack
    take win, something came up that'll prevent me from participating in future weeks
    Zu ssnl, when play? I’m -4 / edt and available afternoons and weekend.
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Alright. I’m available most of my afternoons / evenings, but if you need to play earlier than that it’ll have to be on the weekend
    Tsareentje
    Tsareentje
    I will be ready later today, sorry for being so slow
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Alright/ I'd like to play before 2 pm edt (that's 7pm your time) since that's when I start hosting smogon tour. If you can't play before then we'll have to play later, after the tour is oer, so like 11:30-12 your time which I imagine is not ideal.
    I am a ferroseed i have a spiky body and i abuse spikes, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and set up on your carracostas
    Hey when do u wanna play for pu budget tour? gmt+1 and prefer weekdays
    Hello. We play for PU Seasonal round three. My timezone is GMT+2. When do you want to play?
    Tsareentje
    Tsareentje
    Hey I am sorry for my late comment, my timezone is GMT +1 (Amsterdam). I am very available today the coming three hours. And maybe later this evening. Tomorrow after 19:00.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i can play today after 7pm your time (most likely won't work with you). tomorrow works too so let's shoot for 7pm your time (8pm my time). i will see you tomorrow unless you want to play later today.
    Yo we play for PU winter ssnl. I'm free 9-12 pm EST every day this week except for Wednesday and I'm very available on the weekends. What works for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…