Aaronboyer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am a Charizard and I have a 10,000 good sets. If you don't repost this comment on 10 different pages I will come back to PU and 6-0 every team because they can't prep for all my sets at once.
    I am a ferroseed i have a spiky body and i abuse spikes, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and set up on your carracostas
    Just my ok is enough on the simple super niche mons like mightyena, but for yanma i would for sure get a second opinion or two. all past gen stuff is pretty informal
    Hello, was I granted act win over realistic waters? Please let me know so i know if i can move forward in contacting next opp. Thanks. (He still hasnt responded from saturday btw)
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    Looks like you are quitting for a day then. Sucks to be you.
    Tack
    to be fair, i probably should, i'll return on a new alt, Tack is a Rager
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    ne yurd
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    hi i am a typhlosion and i like clicking eruption. if you don't post this on 10 people's walls i will click specs eruption and i will 2hko all of your miltanks thank you have a nice day
    hi i am a typhlosion and i like clicking eruption. if you don't post this on 10 people's walls i will click specs eruption and i will 2hko all of your miltanks thank you have a nice day
    i find your username to be somewhat abrasive and generally speaking rude
    OST r1, lmk when you can battle. I'm gmt+1
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    I think friday should work, I'll let you know. We have like a month before deadline anyway so should be good
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    Friday nights my time would be like really early your time. Are you sure?
    Michielleus
    Michielleus
    I was thinking something like 5pm your time 2am mine? otherwise youre right but then sunday is still good for me
    When fite for pu fall ssnl? Gmt -3
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    I see now. The tag was wrong this whole time. I am GMT -6. I can play tonight and tomorrow past 7 o'clock
    My original Discord account is screwed up so I change accounts. I'm now the one with the Leafeon and not the one with the Math
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…