reachzero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, reach, it's been 11 days since CAP 25's movepools finished up. I was wondering when you wanted to post the Final Product thread.
    Knock down tour, Im GMT +3. Available on weekend or Tuesday afternoons, busy other weekdays. When we can play?
    knock down tour when do you wanna play?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Thursday any time or Friday afternoon would be great; Saturday doable but less great. Sunday evening as a last resort. I'm EDT (GMT-4). How about you?
    StarBlim
    StarBlim
    those work for me I'm gmt-7 I'll figure out a time by tomorrow
    StarBlim
    StarBlim
    this is fully my bad I forgot about this since things ended up happening are u available to play still??
    hi reach, when do you want to latias? I've got scattered availability for the next few days but I'm good for the rest of tonight (-4) and most of tomorrow is fine too
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Most of today is also good for me (also GMT-4), what time would you like? Afternoon is preferable for me.
    BKC
    BKC
    I'm around now if that works and will be for most of the afternoon
    reachzero
    reachzero
    OK, I'm on now if you're ready
    hi, we play for dpp latias tour. im gmt +12 and can do:
    2pm-8pm (sat/sun/wed)
    8am (wed/thu)

please pick a time and lmk. thanks.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Actually, if you still can, could we do the same time tomorrow? Something has come up today, and tomorrow would now be more convenient for me.
    Googly
    Googly
    tomorrow shouldn't be too much of a problem. see u then
    Googly
    Googly
    im on main
    Hey paired for ddp latias tour, when you wanna play? gmt+2
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Monday or Tuesday morning or afternoon for me would be the best, I'm GMT-4. Would either of those days work for you?
    CAPTT! When do you feel down to kick my butt? I'm EST(GMT-5), and am available almost all week, except for Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday after 4.
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    Wait, are we really -4? Man, I am silly.
    Yeah, tomorrow afternoon should work great. How's 2:00?
    Bo3 is the only way to go, tbh.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    2:00 should be good I think. If I get delayed, it won't be by much.
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    Welp, I gotta go to work soon. You wanna try Thursday at 2?
    Howdy, Ubers Open R4, I'm available Monday evening/night, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday all day, Friday morning and then Sunday all day CDT.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I'm EDT (GMT-4). Tuesday afternoon would be great if you can do it, maybe about 2 pm for you (3 pm for me)? If not, Thursday would be great as well.
    Doctor_DraX
    Doctor_DraX
    3PM Tuesday EDT works fine for me, see you then.
    Doctor_DraX
    Doctor_DraX
    I'm Doctor_DraX on PS whenever you're ready.
    Hi, CAPTT, I'm GMT+1 and free mornings (until - 10am my time) or evenings this weekend. When's good for you?
    DoW
    DoW
    Yo, I'm online under the alt DoW in CAP - my internet's fairly bad so I may only have my phone, but challenge whenever.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Huh, would same time tomorrow be okay?
    DoW
    DoW
    Should be fine, I'll see you then.
    Ancestree is the best name sub in CAP history (well, at least since I joined roundabouts colossoil)
    hey i can play ost during the next 8h or so
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Sounds good. Maybe an hour from now?
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I can play almost any time before the deadline. The time for me right now is 2:28 PM, name a time and I'll meet you on SmogTours at that time.
    Hey dude, we play for OST Round 2. I'm GMT +0. When would you like to play? I may be available on Thursday/Friday between 5pm - 10pm and on weekends, I'm available between 1pm - 10 pm.
    CM_Metro
    CM_Metro
    Sorry to hear, if you can make it for the same time tomorrow then it sounds good but I'm flexible between 5-10pm GMT if you can't make it for 7pm GMT.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Same time tomorrow would be great, yes.
    CM_Metro
    CM_Metro
    Perfect, see you then.
    Sorry, I have unavailable due to a few issues that I have resolved now. Would you be able to battle sometime tomorrow. I am completely free then for the OST.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Yes, tomorrow would be good. What time will you be online?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…