Sweepage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're alive? Crazy, we play for OST, I'm +1 - can play any day after 6PM, busy on Saturday and free the whole sunday. when woeks for you?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Yo, you can’t be late tomorrow there’s a funeral I gotta get to. by 2:30PM my time im gone (GMT +3)
    Fantos13
    Fantos13
    lets go for an hour earlier then just so you don't have to stress too much
    Fantos13
    Fantos13
    Ready whenever, chall under same name on stours or main
    Hi, ost r5. I’m gmt+2 and I can play all days from 2 to 7pm my time, except saturday in which i can play from 2pm to 1am my time
    Hi, I'd prefer to play this weekend if it is not a problem for you. Saturday and Sunday 5 p.m. my time would be fine, I'm gmt +1.
    Eventually I could try to play on Friday but it would be a little more difficult.
    what up dude, gmt -8 hoping for early am sunday est. like 10 lmk tho
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    give me a response man, can you do it on friday or nah?
    roscoe
    roscoe
    today is much more promised than tomorrow, i don’t have much confidence i’ll be on until pretty late your time tomorrow. got work basically the entire day, around 2:30-3 est is my best bet of being here today
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    I'll be on here tomorrow, from 2:30pm - 3:30 PM GMT +3 any time besides that i will not be available.
    Hi, when wanna play for spl? I'm on almost everyday between 6pm to 12am GMT-4. Saturday and sunday are the best days for e this week.
    hey, i'm your opponent on the smogon snake draft i'm gmt +1 and I’m only available on Fridays and Saturdays. Fridays since 15:00, saturdays every day and sunday i won't be able to play since 22:00.
    when do you wanna play for snake? im gmt+1 and availability is pretty flexible
    Yo, we are playing for lc open r2, im gmt +0. What times can you do on thursday cause I can be on from 10am to 10pm my time on thursday so if you've got a specific time on that day you can do, I should be able to do it.
    we're supposed to play for nu open r2, i'm gmt+2 and would prefer playing on saturday / sunday, possibly afternoon my time
    Hi, we are playing for UU Open R3, I'm GMT+3, I'm kinda busy this week, like I won't be able to play on Tuesday, Friday or Saturday and probably not on Sunday either :( But there is slight chance that I will be able to play on Sunday after my 9PM. I'd still prefer to play on Wednesday or Thursday.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    So let's fite on 9PM or 10PM Wednesday?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    ok but maybe i'll arrive a bit later i'll tell you on that day
    Pearl
    Pearl
    i'm coinflipping this unless i receive an update as to why it didn't get done before i'm ready to post r4
    your g2 in UU open should have been impossible, but honestly like always, if anyone can do it its you
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Thanks a lot man. I just remembered something, you're the UU expert why don't you hook me up with some teams and maybe some test games every now and then. I'd really appreciate it
    teal6
    teal6
    i been focusing on OU since SM came out so im not a great builder, but i got some teams and i'm down to play any time brother
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…