MZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hii we're playing for ag ssnl
    i cant play on week at all, are you fine with playing on monday or tuesday? im free throughout the days on both.
    gmt +5:30 here
    Lana
    Lana
    can u give me a time range in which you can come online if u know your schedule for that day
    MZ
    MZ
    im -5, like 7:15am-8:30am + 11:15am-1pm + sometime after 4:30pm. basically around a bunch of annoying classes
    Lana
    Lana
    im very bad at converting times but i think im online like 10pm to 10am in your time, so the 7:15am to 8:30am range looks best (unless u can be online around 10pm or midnight, that'd be easier for me). lets play at 7am to 8:30am then?
    Hey, just wondering if you guys had made communication with your opps for my tour.
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah we did it via group PM, both games should be getting played today
    I am currently unable to post in the voting thread despite being eligible for voting. Thank you in advance.
    Hey man, we have to play NU for PSPL, when do you wanna play? I'm EDT / UTC - 4. Today and Friday I can play from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. my time, Tuesday and Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 to 9:00 p.m., and Wednesday 3:30 to 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. Weekends I'm generally free from 10:00 to 10:00 p.m.
    MZ
    MZ
    unless u rly want to set a specific time, we see each other on a lot and im down to play whenever
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    Alright. I guess when I see you I'll challenge when I'm ready.
    Looks like we play LC again! We play for round one in playoffs. My timezone is GMT+3. I can play from Tuesday and onwards. What do you suggest?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i will let you know tomorrow on sunday if it works
    MZ
    MZ
    just realized i didnt account for dst, really shoudlve asked if u can do 5pmish
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    hi man. confirming that wednesday around 5pm gmt+3 (10am gmt-4) is gonna work.
    Paired for ZU open, when can you play? If possible I’d like to play friday or this weekend because otherwise I wont be able to play until thursday afternoon, but I could ask fo an extension if youre similarly busy.
    MZ
    MZ
    sometime sunday idrc when
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Alright. I see you a bunch so that shouldnt be hard.
    Hey, when do you wanna fight for seasonal, i'm free Fridays and next week Tuesdays. I can play Sunday night around 11/12-1am but if the other times work than that would be awesome. I'm gmt +2
    MZ
    MZ
    tuesday is the only day where i have practically nothing scheduled, so any time other than 11:30am ish my time should work fine
    MZ
    MZ
    actually i just realized that's past the deadline and would rather not go to an extension, would like 8:30am friday my time / 4:30pm urs work? or i can figure out a time later in the day
    Jox
    Jox
    Sounds good and yeah that would be like my 4th extension this seasonal xD see you Friday
    yo, this time we play for lc swiss. my timezone is gmt+3 starting tomorrow sunday. when do you want to play? i can play tonight in the next two hours if you can and want
    aye we got camomons, can we do like thurs or fri?
    Moosical
    Moosical
    okay I forgot to specify, I don't get home from work until 5pm edt :notlikeblob:
    MZ
    MZ
    then i cant guarantee any time super well but probably sometime friday night
    Moosical
    Moosical
    oke, I'm free on the weekend too if not
    Hey we are paired for LC seasonal. I’m gmt-4 and would prefer to play during the weekday afternoons, sometime between 12-4. Let me know when you’re free.
    taranteeeno
    taranteeeno
    Gotcha, let’s just stick w tmrw. Thanks for responding either way!
    taranteeeno
    taranteeeno
    Hey I know I’m like 5 mins early but just letting you know I’m on main and ready to play under taranteeeno. See you in a bit.
    taranteeeno
    taranteeeno
    Imma request an extension if I don’t hear from you in 15-20 mins cos I won’t be able to reschedule our game the rest of the week.
    Hey! Camo open? Available pretty freely depending on what works for you. MST time zone (gmt -7)
    MZ
    MZ
    -6, wanna do sometime sunday? idrc when
    bdov
    bdov
    Sure, how does noon sound my time?
    MZ
    MZ
    ok
    Hey, when do you wanna play for Budget mons? It'll take me a few days to prepare most likely
    MZ
    MZ
    whenever works for u, i got a team and we overlap so ye
    Hello, we play for Ubers Seasonal round five in the loser's bracket. My timezone is GMT+2. wait what the frick thats you again
    Big PU leader Megazard, we play for PU Seasonal round four in the loser's bracket. My timezone is GMT+2. When do you want to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    earliest my time is 7pm D: 3pm aint gonna work but 4pm my time (8am your time) can work if you want then
    MZ
    MZ
    oh thought you meant after 11 your time. sure, 4pm your time/8am my time works
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    kk, ill catch you on tuesday at that time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…