Hijasu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1v1 pl, im gmt-5, what time works best for you, and ill see if i ccan make it
    pqs
    yet again
    that's 1:30 am my time
    can you play like at a feasible time for me
    pqs
    also we decided on 10:30 pm gmt-4
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Oh well, I remember it being 10:30 PM GMT-7 but it doesn't matter now
    Hi, we have to play for RBY Cup. I'm GMT+2 !
    Teclis
    Teclis
    Otherwise I can be on whenever you like from 9AM to 10PM my time so just tell me when.
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Oof I forgot about this. How is 1:00 PM GMT-7 tomorrow (Friday)?
    Teclis
    Teclis
    should be fine. cya then !
    Heya Hijasu, we're battlin for 1v1PL i'm GMT +2 and can be available on Wednesday from 15:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT, Thursday from 14:00 to 22:00 GMT and Friday from 17:00 to 23:00 GMT, in the weekends i'm available basically the entire day from a minimum of 8:00 to 22:00 GMT i can work around these times if ya can't make any of these.
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    our games. (Apperently there's a limit in how much you can write in a message.)
    Iron Crusher
    Iron Crusher
    I'll see you tomorrow (for me at least) at 22:30 which is for me 7:30 then, there is like a small chance i'll sleep through it since my alarm sometimes just refuses to work, most likely won't happen, just a heads up. also it's good that there is a character limit, my messages would be filled with so much unnecesary rambling if there weren't.
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Okay, see you then! And lol yeah, I just never knew that there was a limit XD
    We play for 1v1 pl. I'm gmt -4 (est) and I can play most nights and most weekends. Is there any time or day that works best for you?
    We play for the ORAS Cup. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Hey, we re paired for bw cup r1, when can you play? I m gmt +2
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    What tier was this again? Also, how is Thursday at 10:30 PM GMT-7?
    hey, not sure when the mono ssnl pairing came through but im -6 and can be p active for the next few days before the deadline if u can still get this done
    MZ
    MZ
    ok so we dont have a ton of time on the extension but since you weren't sure which day it was, does the tuesday time work for you?
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Yeah, today works
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    I'm on for our games now
    Hi, AG SSNL, GMT+1, sometime between Friday and Monday is best for me. When can you do?
    DoW
    DoW
    Sorry, I'm just really busy this week - I'm working overtime and have like 4 different things I want to get done, which is part of why I made sure I had an entire 4-day weekend that I could play mons on.
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Sorry, I lost power and internet due to a big storm then...
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Is there anytime you can do past 1:00 PM GMT-7?
    hey, when do you want to play for the usum ru tour ? i'm +2
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    How is Thursday at 10:30 PM GMT-7?
    Z+V
    sounds good, i'll be on Z+V1 on main
    Z+V
    hey, i'm online so feel free to chall me if you want to play earlier, otherwise the scheduled time is good too
    hey when do you want to play for lc swiss? i'm gmt-4 and i can play later tonight or tomorrow morning-afternoon, but after that i'm going on vacation till march 30. if you can't play soon we can ask for an extension.
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    I can play tonight at 10:30 PM PST.
    infamy
    infamy
    sorry i had some irl stuff come up, if u can't play soon we can just get extension
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    I can play Monday at 10:30 PM PST.
    hey when do u wanna play for gsc? i'd rather get it done sooner than later. i'm -5 and am free after 6 pm my time any day
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    I have so many tour games rn... how's Friday at 11:00 gmt-5?
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    Sorry it's a few days away, I'm really busy
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    PM, not AM... I forgot to say that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…