PDC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, are you omfuga on po?if yes we play for powc.Im gmt +3 and would like to play sunday evening/night
    PDC
    PDC
    thats cool
    Ace-11
    Ill give you a pm sunday morning on when im going to be online
    aye man, when wanna play for roapl? im gmt +2 and prefer my evenings
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    sry wasnt able to play. what about sunday 11pm gmt +2?
    PDC
    PDC
    i'll probably be open; if u want we can play whenever i see you online
    PDC
    PDC
    get back online im on stours
    Hey when do you want to play for ROA pl? I free weekdays from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am (-5 GMT) and pretty much anytime on weekends
    Slick Willy
    Slick Willy
    Anytime you can play this weekend?
    PDC
    PDC
    ya i'll be online sunday sat
    Slick Willy
    Slick Willy
    Will be on as SlickWilly2k18 for the next couple hours, if u can’t be on then just hit me up with some time before deadline (pretty much anytime will work) with a couple hours of notice and I’ll be there
    When we playing for roapl? gmt -4, weekend is preferable. I'm usually around in the evening and late afternoon, but I can make other times.
    PDC
    PDC
    weekend is good. same tzone.
    sulcata
    sulcata
    I'll be on smogtours if you're up to play now. Otherwise maybe we could pick a time for this saturday?
    we are matched up for gsc ou global, I am gmt +1, when can you play
    PDC
    PDC
    i was sick the past few days so sorry for not responding. uhhhh how about anytime weekend? gmt -5
    almost on my life i could swear you dont know who that is in ur propic
    I know I got here because of your boobs, but watching your video, I just caught myself in love with your face and your personality (at least the one you show in your videos). You have such an amazing face! Your lips are just the exact size, not too thick and not "barely there". Your mouth is big (which I considere a very good thing). Your cheeks are full and soft and probably good to kiss. Your eyes are so bright and
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    light, and the expressions they gave out are just formidable. You are one of a kind, and managed to drag my eyes from the chest all up to the eyes height.

By the way, I'm taken, so those compliments are just sincere ones, with no second intentions behind them.
    we r matched up for r2 of ost when can u play, im gmt +0 and weekends are best for me
    PDC
    PDC
    gmt -5, lets play next weekend? i'll be around most of the day
    Inferno Monferno
    Inferno Monferno
    saturday 5pm my time 12 urs hows that
    Inferno Monferno
    Inferno Monferno
    hm no response, i cant play till next weekend now, same time or nah?
    gsc cup, when do you want to play? I'm gmt +1
    PDC
    PDC
    gmt -5. if u see me online we can probably fight, but for formal scheduling i'll be around anytime after 7pm gmt-5 except for weds
    PDC
    PDC
    i can also be on earlier, just whenever u see me
    hey PDC nice to be paired up with you. When do you want to play for DPP UU cup?
    PDC
    PDC
    maybe 2nite? if u see me online hmu
    back in 2011-12ish i stole one of your bw rmt teams and got to top 15 on PO ladder with it. it got me fully back into mons after shoddy and gave me a lot of cool memories laddering on diff servers, playing with and meeting cool people. made mons fun and prob's the reason i got back into casually playing ~6 years later. just wanted to say thanks man, cool to see you're still here even though i never met you personally
    PDC
    PDC
    that's pretty cool. it must have been negative 3 at that time; i think that was probably one of the best teams i have ever created.
    yeezyknows
    yeah haha just looked it up- that core+sd veilchomp was insane
    I'm sad to see you go from the OU council, man. Miss you brother. See you on the flippity flip.... rip...
    PDC
    PDC
    you will never see me again
    oh yeah im a NEET alright lol big old bald spot on me head. there is a thing called reality, I'm not in touch with it and plz don't tag me if you have nothing nice to say.
    oh yeah im a racist alright lol big old kkk hood on me head. there is a thing called reality, get in touch with it and plz don't tag me if you have nothing nice to say.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…