jake
    okay when are we doin it
    Gloom
    Gloom
    oh baby...come to me so we can do it straight away
    Gloom
    Gloom
    or do i have to drag you here by your red locks
    Hey man I’m gmt-5. Id love it if we could play liek Thursday or Friday at 3pm if that’s good with u.
    jake
    jake
    I haven't built yet so maybe on Thurs but prob by Friday, I'll let you know for sure soon. do you have anything going on the weekend that I should be aware of, in case I can't make Friday?
    Luthier
    Luthier
    Alright ur gonna think I’m jonning but I have a ceremony that lasts in weird sections of the day. I think I can play like 10am tho. and Sunday I’m at work all day.
    hi, when for bw cup? gmt +2
    jake
    jake
    hey, im gmt -5. my best times are anytime after after 2:30pm mine, 9:30pm yours on weekdays. i can also do sometime on the weekend if you prefer, just let me know what works best for you.
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    Are you ok to play today? 2.30 pm your time
    jake
    jake
    sure
    Bw cup r4, -4 gmt when you able to play?
    jake
    jake
    you're not online so i assume you bounced for now. i'll be on for a little while so PM me, but i can do any day at this time. earliest i can do is about an hour before this on wednesday or thursday. i probably can do any time on saturday or sunday as long as i don't have another game scheduled there
    UU Tryharding
    UU Tryharding
    Im on mate sorry! Im on my alt rn Heavens Sins
    UU Tryharding
    UU Tryharding
    Just pmed you on showdown and stuff
    Hey - looks like we got matched up for BW Cup. I'm actually getting married this Saturday, so anything you can do to help get this done before Wednesday would be super super helpful... I know that's pretty tight timing. I'll make myself available after 7pm any night, or as early as 4am any morning (GMT -7). Lmk what works for you!
    Hey, we are paired for BW cup. Is friday 2pm GMT -4 (EDT) okay?
    jake
    jake
    saw you posted for tour, i'm ok with waiting around til you're out, just pm me on tours or main
    jake
    jake
    hey grats on the great run, but i'm pretty short of time and didn't expect it to take this long haha. maybe we can reschedule for a different time on the weekend?
    We're paried for RBY Cup, I'm GMT+2, when do you want to play?
    jake
    jake
    hey i just realized i'm a little dumb and i forgot i work from 5pm-7pm on saturday, so i can probably be around to start at 7:15-7:20 yours if that's okay
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    sure no problem
    jake
    jake
    hey dude i'll be around for a little while on main as jake
    So is the regen suspect an April fools joke or...
    jake
    jake
    our april fools joke is yet to be posted actually
    fanyfan
    fanyfan
    Well rip. I had ten dollars on that
    You can take the win for lc ssnl
    jake
    jake
    uhh you sure?
    Paraplegic
    Paraplegic
    Yeah I have 0 idea what I'm doing in this meta and don't really have the motivation to try and learn. Good luck in the rest n_n
    jake
    jake
    alright dude, same to you for future tours
    Hello, OST R4. Would you be available to play on thursday 22th / friday 23th / saturday 24th between 8pm - 11pm gmt+1? (thursday and friday work better for me)
    jake
    jake
    OK, sounds good. see you then
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    Hello, I’m ill and don’t feel very well, do you mind if we play tomorrow just before tour or sunday just after tour please? If you can’t, we will keep today time.
    jake
    jake
    hey yeah that's okay, i should be around to play :)
    howd u get the username jake :O dang
    jake
    jake
    i just asked for it in the thread heh

having a buttload of badges helped (and so did the fact that the last jake had 0 posts and hadn't logged in for like 5+ years)
    How do I do if my partner does not respond? Not connected since Thursday.
    jake
    jake
    post in the thread after some time waiting. someone will probably be subbed in over your opponent. mostly, be patient because the round is three weeks long and you're fretting three days into it. it's all good dude

also i'm not a host for the record
    when do you wanna fite ou invasion. i'm free most of this week unless I'm asleep, GMT+1
    jake
    jake
    oops i totally forgot about this, best of luck in the rest of your games
    Xayah
    Xayah
    no problem, thanks
    hi, we're paired for the ou invasion minitour. when are you free to play? i'm -7 mst and can play during the days of the next few days bar sunday.
    jake
    jake
    wanna play friday or saturday? im central timezone so an hour ahead, can play afternoons or wknds. sunday also doesnt work for me so thats fine
    skies
    skies
    friday souds better for me if that works for you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…