jake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo buddy, i know you just did a late game, but would you mind playing sunday afternoon? i'm quite busy during the week and have a wedding this weekend as well. if it doesn't work no worries!
    snake, wanna play 2nd weekend? gmt-7
    trash
    actually if u wanna play like second friday/thursday that should be fine too (prev message is second sat btw)
    jake
    jake
    sat works, though i'd def prefer friday at that time if possible. im free after noon your time on friday so anytime after should be okay w me. cant do thurs oo
    trash
    alright friday 8pm my time should work.
    ehy we play for ru brasilian open, im gmt +2 when you want to play?
    jake
    jake
    do you wanna play now? if not i'm gmt -5, free basically all this weekend
    6 pm and 6:45 am most weekdays. Weekend mornings usually work around 9. Gmt -5
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Yo Friday evening counts as the weekend so I can't even do that lollllll. I'm ok with figuring something out over the weekend.
    jake
    jake
    yo i saw ur msg like a fraction of a second before i closed the window but i'm in and out all this weekend which is why i want to play after it. early next week should work for me or maaaybe late sunday if im here and ready to go. next weekend i should be all clear as well
    Heysup
    Heysup
    What time today could you be free?
    Hey man paired for lc open. Gmt+1 and free my evenings generally from 9 pm my time onwards except today. I’ll be more flexible on weekends also so lmk what works
    jake
    jake
    sure that's fine
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Sorry for the late response but 9 will be fine.
    jake
    jake
    np, i'm off work now so i'll get food and go home and then i will be free for a couple hours so just let me know when you're here
    Is there any chance we can get an extension? As i said in the post, my opp went out in g1 and gave me that battle bc he had to do some things, he has came back now, but it's too late to play the other 2 games for me. Thanks in advance!
    Chokepic
    Chokepic
    Nvm, he finally gave me the win.
    Hello, I'm your oppo for the LC open, I'm GMT +2, when would you play?
    Xizaaa
    Xizaaa
    I prefer 6pm my time/11am yours
    jake
    jake
    works for me
    jake
    jake
    hey dude i'm on a little early but i'm ready to play whenever you are, just message me on main
    I'll have to ask you to leave this airspace this instant
    jake
    jake
    engage thrusters. we're gunning for a head-on collision
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    Guess I lost, crashed, and passed out. You win this time, GG
    Hello :) We're paired together for the first turn of the NU Open. My time zone is GMT +2 but I'd rather play at night. What about you? :]
    Insania21
    Insania21
    Rules say that when there are tier shiefts players have to play with the former tier banlist until the next round, right?
    jake
    jake
    yep, it's the same as it was when the round started.
    Insania21
    when LC Summer Seasonal II? gmt+8, and i would like to play in the daytime
    jake
    jake
    im gmt-5. i work full time my time, so im available after 5pm most days, which translates to after 6am your time. i would prefer to play no later than 11am your time on any given day. id like to play early in the week so what do you think about 9-10am your time tuesday morning (14-15 hours from this post)?
    wyc2333
    ok
    jake
    jake
    hey i'll be around for a little while, pm me on ps main. i'm on as jake

if i dont respond right away give me a few, im helping my dad atm
    hey what time do you wanna play for lcpl? im pst, can pretty much do whenever
    jake
    jake
    hey, either friday or sunday work for you? im central time and free mostly all day those days so whatever works with me. can also do other days after 5
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    sure, how's friday at noon my time/2pm your time sound?
    jake
    jake
    sure!
    when nupl? gmt+1, can do most days bar wed, best times for me are like 7pm - 11pm but im flexible
    jake
    jake
    hey would either friday or sun work for you? im free all day those days and hope they work bc im only free after 5 the rest of the week which is like 1am for you
    banks
    banks
    i can do friday that time?
    jake
    jake
    i just scheduled another game for what i think is 9pm your time, so anytime in that range outside of 9 works with me :)
    Hey when would you like to play for LCPL, I'm GMT+10 after 11am my time is good most days, prefer a few hours later though.
    jake
    jake
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i am gmt -5 so we are a million timezones apart. i think your 11am = my 8pm according to this screenshot https://i.imgur.com/7qGU5kR.png

that should work for me most days. i don't wanna go much later than 12pm / my 9pm yours though if possible. do you want to schedule for like my friday night / your saturday morning around that time?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Yeah 12pm my time Saturday works
    sup dude sorry i didnt contact you earlier in the week i was sorta busy. whats ur availability to get this nupl game done? Id prefer something on sunday, gmt+1
    jake
    jake
    i'll be afk for a few so if u show tag me on discord or one of my teammates, i'll try and hop on asap
    HJAD
    HJAD
    sorry dude, had some circumstances pop up again, im on now if you are
    HJAD
    HJAD
    errrr ignore this
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…