Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play USUM OU for the BF tour, Im GMT, are you good to play Sunday? If so what time.
    Drud
    6pm gmt +2?
    Ocharlo_RM
    Ocharlo_RM
    Yeah that works, ill be on main server as Ocharlo_RM
    Hey, we're paired for the Megas for All open. I'm gmt+1 and I can play on most afternoons and on weekends.
    Jucherz
    Jucherz
    Can we play sometime this weekend? The next open starts on Monday.
    Jucherz
    Jucherz
    Tomorrow 7 pm gmt+2?
    Jucherz
    Jucherz
    sup, we have to play our matches this weekend, the deadline is on Monday. I can play tomorrow between 5 pm to 12 am gmt+2, anytime on Saturday and 10 am to 7 pm on Sunday. Please let me know when do you want to play.
    Hey we got a 48hours extension for rby cup, when will you be able to play, i can play in pretty much every of my evening
    Drud
    sorry i ended up being busy yday, we can play today around 8pm if that sounds good
    Exiline
    Exiline
    yea it should works
    hey man we play for bw cup. im eastern timezone. are you available to play on friday from 12-6pm est?
    Drud
    hey im gmt +2, 2pm est should work perfectly.
    aim
    aim
    sounds good man
    wassup we playing for adv cup r2, im EST and available this weekend, what works for you?
    Drud
    9pm gmt +2 on saturday?
    midgen tour im gmt-5 when can u play
    Drud
    sorry didn't see this earlier, gmt +2 i should be able to play friday and saturday whenever
    hey, we play for gsc cup, when would you like to play? im gmt -4, free for the next few hours if you wanna play
    robjr
    robjr
    free most times this weekend as well
    hey when do you want to play for pl?
    Drud
    what is your timezone? i am gmt +2 and would like to play wednesday/thursday
    lmni 1v1
    lmni 1v1
    i am utc +8, we could play 2pm your time
    Drud
    2pm my time today or tomorrow?
    when we gon fite swiss, im gmt-4 can play on evenings from 4pm on weekdays, but im not sure if i can play this weekend
    Drud
    i have respect for the funky avatar, gmt +2 here can you play 10pm my time on monday?
    churine
    churine
    lol thanks man, and yea i can play by then, but if you want to play earlier im free on sunday
    churine
    churine
    im on rn if u can play
    Yo my nigga when you open for 1v1pl
    ryyjyywyy
    im in central, wednesday is better for me, but i have stuff going on later that day, what times are you open on it
    Drud
    every time from 7 to 10pm my time should work
    ryyjyywyy
    Then the best time for me would be saturday around 12-2pm my time, or maybe friday, wanna tryone of those days?
    hey about the oras cup im gmt + 5 and the deadline is 25th, I havent see you on PS at all. I'm fairly free from 4pm - 8 pm my time. Lets get this done quickly.
    Hey, we are paired up for LC Swiss. I am currently GMT -8 (PST time zone) so I was wondering if you would like to play preferably Saturday or even Sunday. I am loaded with three exams during next week so playing this weekend would be really nice.
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Hey, I have been waiting since 11:30AM PST; I will wait until 12:10PM PST in case you are delayed.
    Drud
    sorry, converted the time wrong, lmk if you still can play today/tmr
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    I can play now but we have to get it done, swamped with work later for my exams; in LC room as Pamplona
    When do you want to play for lc swiss, im eastern us time (gmt -4 iirc), available most times other than mornings my time
    Drud
    gmt +1, can you play around 10pm my time tomorrow?
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…