Qplaz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    When given the option between real women and anime kids, I would choose the kids any day. There is no relationship to worry about, they’re small and versatile, and they’re not children. I’ve thought about it a lot with my decent iq of 189, not to brag, and we should keep little anime kids away from the law and in my basement. I would love to fuck one of them in real life, but alas, ‘‘tis not possible. For they are an
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    imated you see, and thus they would be illegal in the real world any day. Blast!
    Morsel
    Morsel
    LMFAO
    curiosity
    curiosity
    tomorrow, and you'll have me to thank for that!

E - although I don't care about silly internet points, just be aware that your downvotes are not going to change the fact that my children were raised optimally and will be supervising you. So enjoy that little moment of power you have as you click that downvote, because that's about as much power as you'll have over another human being in your lifetime.
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    Despacito is not just a “song” but an experience, concrete proof of the existence of a higher being, a reason to wake up in the morning, a mark of evolution of the human race. Despacito was written by intergalactic spacefaring civilizations long ago, and delivered to earth via meteorite. Despacito 2 will come soon, and my hypothesis will be put to the test: that emergence of Despacito is not a mark of human evolution
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    but the next level of human advancement itself.
    paired for counterteam tour, gmt +2 and usually free most days from 2:15 PM to 7:15 PM
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    ima be aborting in like 5-10 mins
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    ok ima head off im struggling to stay awake, lmk if im retarded and misunderstood something I'll look tomorrow morning, have a good afternoon
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    you didn't, I'm the one who forgot to control smogon, you can take the win ig
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    Is this what you kids do on the internet nowadays? I'm certainly glad that I heavily restricted internet usage for my young ones. They're now in their mid-20's and they're far more intelligent, active, charming, and attractive than your average person because they spent their time enriching their lives instead of doing inane nonsense like what has been captured in the original post. They're going to be the leaders of
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    tomorrow, and you'll have me to thank for that!

E - although I don't care about silly internet points, just be aware that your downvotes are not going to change the fact that my children were raised optimally and will be supervising you. So enjoy that little moment of power you have as you click that downvote, because that's about as much power as you'll have over another human being in your lifetime.
    Gross Sweep
    Gross Sweep
    Feel Free to ignore this A, but I gotta ask Qplaz What in the actual Hell is his avatar, and he set it around this time.
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby, yogi, yogibears ruby matoi, yogay and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    You know what, I'm sick and tired of being bullied by every community I'm in. I'm am a yogibears and deserve the same amount of respect as everyone else. I've qcd 10,000 analyses and written the MESPRIT, THE MESPRIT FOR FUCKS SAKE. but no ppl just wanna lalala memes :333 at me. Well no more! I'm making a stand to get equal rights not just for me, but all yogibears.
    beware that the light is fading
    beware as the dark returns
    this world's unforgiving
    even brilliant lights will cease to burn
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    i thought this was really ominous until i googled it LOL
    Ah, yes. The ultimate question. Who can say if traps are gay or not? If a straight man is attracted to a trap, it is by definition entrapment, isn't it? They thought they were pitching at tent over a hot women, after all. Maybe if the boner deflates upon realising that it's actually a guy they're looking at, then they're not gay. But that's physiologically impossible for a fully erect penis to go limp instantaniously
    So Noisy
    re they also gay"? Is it possible to be a male that passes as a trap, but still be entirely heterosexual yourself? Or, what if, just what if the question refers to all of gayness? Not just, are traps gay, but are gays traps? What if the only way to be gay is to be a trap, and all of those masculine men fucking each other are just closeted straight guys?
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    my eyes have been opened
    Anish
    Anish
    ur mum trap
    When play for essence tour? GMT -3
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    i'll ban pex to start with
    how does sunday morning my time sound? i dont mind what hour, preferably after 8AM (GMT+10)
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    ?
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    for what its worth im back at school on monday my time so can't play then which won't sit with ur weekends only timeframe
    Whats that yellow thing in your pocket mate (puts it inside his pants)
    What yellow thing?
    Oh nvm
    #savestevesmith
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    sad reacts only
    So Noisy
    Australian Cricket team is a joke
    ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
    Qplaz was last seen: Viewing thread Make it rain!- ORAS OU singles rain team, 4 minutes ago
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    im getting in touch with my roots
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…