Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, when do you want to play for the best blob user competition? im -5
    And please make a comment to khajeetofthewinds. She or he was rude and accusative as well. And very ignoring of the rule to rate teams when posting in the rmt section.
    -Deschutes
    Espeonage.
    i have informed these users to not slander your fantastic teambuilding again, and i hope to see more of your innovation in the future.
    -Espeonage.
    Deschutes
    Thank you my friend, I really appreciate the help. And please rate my teams, to keep the RMT forum healthy! :D
    -Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu)
    that. Since you're such a good and knowledgable player!
    -Kindly, and with Etiquette, and Niceness, your Friend,
    Deschutes
    My friend, I'll hang around Bofa more soon. So please send me the page for it to get to it again. And if you can, please make a comment to, Ryolain, Altaria55ps, and Andrew Slinger. They were given subpar rates without all-proper etiquette and were somewhat insulting to the team. So you'd have a laugh to help them out nicely, because maybe they just need help on rating teams, so you'd be good to help them out with...
    Also, we should start up a smogon and pokemonshowdown clan based off of old po clan mechanic build to build a group competitive environment of good battlers together on pokemonshowdown. You'd, be a pleasure to do this with, old friend! :D
    -Deschutes
    Thanks for the compliment, old friend. Also, please check out the "Ubers Sucks" Tour thread, and my posts, and comment and complain to Sparksblade because he unfairly unpicked SoulWind for activity unfairly and was very dismissive of proof, as you can tell by the first sentence in his response in the thread. And please comment to SoulWind as well, to help me out.
    -Deschutes
    Btw, friend. Could you just accept me into the discord? I had to provide a secondary email and don't remember my password for it. So please just, verify me in. Also, the BAFO one isn't showing when I try to enter the discord, so do you know what's going on with that?
    -Your good friend, Deschutes
    We’re going to be up next for PULT, when do you wanna play? -5
    MZ
    MZ
    ur evenings are my afternoons which are like 50/50 on being free, I could do wednesday/friday/sunday
    Espeonage.
    10 pm my time wednesday?
    MZ
    MZ
    ok
    i am a yoshizilla i have a lady gaga pfp and i abuse msu playing for me if you dont repost this on 10 profiles i will find you in your discord servers and tell you to vote for teambuilding competition
    I am a Slowbro I have a pink body and I use Calm Mind if you don’t repost this on 10 profiles I will find you in you ladder games and set up on you Scarf Passimian
    Espeonage.
    i am a yoshizilla i have a lady gaga pfp and i abuse msu playing for me if you dont repost this on 10 profiles i will find you in your discord servers and tell you to vote for teambuilding competition
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…