talkingtree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey tree, when can you play for dou seasonal? I’m gmt -3 and can play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday preferably during the morning, but I can try play afternoon if needed.
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Saturday won't work for me, but I could do Friday or Sunday, so let's plan for 10:30am your time Friday if that works? (That's 8:30am my time so I'd rather not go any earlier)
    lydian
    lydian
    That works yeah, we can also do a little later if you’d prefer
    lydian
    lydian
    I’ll just grab some teams and be on showdown as ‘lowlyd’ in about 10 minutes
    Hey man we play for dou tour playoffs. My schedule is pretty lenient rn so I can probably just adjust to when you'd prefer to play. I'm gmt-7
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Sweet, I'm GMT -5 and unfortunately will be out of town Friday - Sunday, so either Thursday night around 10pm my time, 8pm yours or Monday night at around that same time would be best. I can be a fairly flexible with times on both days, so just let me know.
    emforbes
    emforbes
    Tomorrow night works, cya then
    hey we play for ssnl, either friday or weekend at any reasonable hour (gmt +2) is what would work the best for me
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Sounds good, I think I'm 7 hours behind but I could do Saturday at around the time you posted this message or an hour earlier than that? (2-3pm my time, 9-10pm yours)
    SMB
    SMB
    okay that should work for me
    lcpl when do you want to play? my timezone is gmt+1 and i can play in the evening on most days
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    -5, depending on how late you're willing to play I could do a 4pm my time, 10pm yours during the week or most of the day Saturday starting at around 10am my time, 4pm yours
    London13
    London13
    Wanna play on Wednesday at 4pm your time? I've got you on discord/smogon so i'll tell you if i can't make it for some reason.
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Sounds great!
    Heya, we play for DOU seasonals. I´m GMT+2, when would be good ? ^
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I'm GMT -5, how about Sunday around my 2-3pm (your 9-10pm)? I'm traveling for most of the weekend and I work during the week, so I can't be super flexible with times :/
    Iggy96
    Iggy96
    That's actually perfect tbh ^
    At uni or doing uni work most of the day anyway so I'm usually free at ~9pm
    Iggy96
    Iggy96
    I´m on main as Alpha Pat, just send whenever [:
    DUU tour, GMT + 1. I can play basicly every day this week if its somewhat within my timezone. Just let me whenever you want to.
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Nice, I'm -5 so that should still be fairly manageable. Would you be able to play your Thursday night around 10pm? If that doesn't work, I could maybe do sometime your tomorrow evening, maybe between 4:45 and 7pm? Sadly I'm traveling this weekend, so that's booked fairly solid.
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    It would be great if we can play this evening yep. I’ll be on most of that time apart from when im having. Cya soon. Also, just on showdown (not smogtours) right?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I had to go into work so I'm only just now available but I'll be on for the rest of the day. Yeah, I was assuming just showdown not smogtours.
    Herro gmt -5 when do you want to play for the esteemed doubles premier league
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    gmt -6, I'm free tomorrow night (7pm ish onwards) or sporadically on Sunday (busy 11:30a - 12:30p, 1:30p - 2:30p, 4:30p - 8p)
    zaaya
    zaaya
    alrighty lets shoot for today then at 7
    When do you want to play duu tour? I'm est and can play any day this week after 4pm and before 11pm. Later in the week would be preferable if at all possible
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    We already discussed this on PS, but for keeping records purposes: playing sunday
    lc when play?

GMT +0, prefer around 8pm, later in the week = better
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    GMT -6, I work until 5pm most days but I could do Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday 8pm your time
    fitzy72
    sunday it is
    fitzy72
    8 minutes to scheduled time, find me in the lc discord or lc room on ps main
    hey :) i think we're the same timezone (i'm in dc area), when do you want to play?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    hi! thanks for reminding me to change my location lol

only one hour behind though, so not bad. I'm free to play either wed night after 6:30pm my time or pretty much whenever on the weekend. I wish I could be more flexible but I'm starting up a new job this week.
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Definitely should have checked up on this earlier, but I'm free to play tonight if you are. Not sure I have grounds for activity here because we both contacted early on and then never really followed up, so I'll just let it go to a flip if you can't play tonight.
    infamy
    infamy
    i can play tonight, i'll be on in lc room, sorry for not responding to your earlier vm
    hi we are matched in lc seasonal...i am gmt 5.5 or IST what about you?
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I'm GMT -6, so 11.5 hours behind. With timezones that far off, I'm guessing the best time will be on the weekend, although I could also probably make it at around the same time you posted this message during the weekdays. Luckily I'm pretty free this weekend, so when would work best for you?
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    well i am online right now if you wanna fight
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    same nick as here
    Hey when should we battle for ssnls, I'm GMT+0, free this evening, tomorrow evening, afternoon Saturday, afternoon/evening Sunday, or Monday evening.
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    How about either starting 7:30-8pm tomorrow or 4pm on Saturday?
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    sounds good, lets aim for that time tomorrow then
    Hey we are gonna play for dubs ssnl, i'm in the timezone gmt +0 and I am available on most nights at 8-10pm and for a majority of the day on the weekend. Message me when you are free.
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    How about your 8pm (my 2pm) on Tuesday?
    London13
    London13
    that should be fine, I'll message you if there is a problem.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…