Will-I-am
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nu open r1 im gmt -4 can do 7am-1pm any day lmk thx
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    great im est so let me know what that converts to and i'm available after thursday
    Nat
    Nat
    we're both est. i'd play now if you were around but if you can't do before thursday, we can do friday at 9am? again if now works i'm more than down
    Hey man we are paired up for the UBers round 2. What times are you available. I'm free this weekend from 1am central to about 3pm Saturday and Sunday.
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    oh man its alright yeah tomorrow should work. other than late gathering i should be free on independence day
    Balandrick
    Balandrick
    you can take the win man. I'll be heading out here soon to celebrate. Good luck bud.
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    no worries, ty for letting me know ahead of time and enjoy!
    We are paired for mono LC I'm super free this Friday/Saturday and would prefer to play them but could also do afternoons tues and wens. I'm gmt -7
    Hey i'm your r1 opponent for mnm banhappy tour. When are you down to play?
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    great. i can do later today around 5pm est let me know!
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Unfortunately, I have to work over that time so that wouldn't line up for me. Are you free late this evening or any times tomorrow? I have most of friday free, saturday evening, and all of sunday. I'm also est so we should be able to make something work.
    Andyboy
    Andyboy
    Hey man. We have to get this in before 5 P.M Tuesday. Sorry if your above comment was addressed to me I didn't get the notification because it wasn't in this conversation thread. Are you available any time today? I'm going out for a few hours but after that I should be fine the rest of the day
    we play for the lower tier stadium r2, im gmt +2 and can play today/sunday any time. lmk what works.
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    hi. i can do est thursday this week lmk anytime
    lower tier stadium, I'm GMT+7 when can you play
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    hey my apologies i can do today. im est just send me a message when you're ready and i may get it
    Conni
    Conni
    I can play right now if you'd like. Whats your PS name? Mine is Conni
    Conni
    Conni
    hey whats your PS name? Can't find you if I don't know it :(
    Hey im yur opp for midgen tour, im GMT+2 so what About wednesday 10:40 p.m
    my time ?
    Evronight
    Evronight
    hey dude where are u you john me for midlle gen tour but u in the adv teamtour stuff.... i called act like friday you didn't react ...
    hey we have that duo-mono doubles tour, when can you play? I'm gmt -4
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    im est what can do you?
    Moosical
    Moosical
    I can play in like 2 hours from now if that works for you
    hi, we have to play for the No Pex Tour, I'm GMT+1 :]
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    so 11 hr from your post would be about 2:07 am gmt +1. thats like 8pm est
    Teclis
    Teclis
    I should be able to play in something like 11h from this post, is it ok for you ?
    Yesterday at 9:07 AM

As far as I can calc that makes more like 8PM GMT+1 but whatever.
    Stop making hypothesis and try to hit me up, I'm on something like 12h/a day.
    Today I should be available from 2AM to 4PM your time.
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    not making hypothesis. well 2am to 4pm is a big range
    we are opponents in the first round of OST. When are you available to play? Im GMT. I can do it today from now to 9pm , on thursday from 6pm to 9pm and on friday from 2pm to 11pm and im flexible on weekends just tell me early at what time you can play
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    im est. i can do thursday from 6pm to 9pm. what is that converted to in est?
    Hi were paired for usm nuzlock tour, Im gmt +1, where would you be able to play ?
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    yes tomm im est let me know
    Hello when we can play for the oras ubers cup or I can play in the afternoon I'm gmt -4
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    im est. let me know the exact time converted that youre available?
    mnm tour when
    Will-I-am
    Will-I-am
    sorry, I was busy yest. i can do tonight around 11est onwards. is that good? and yes i can join your team once we had battled
    Ara
    Ara
    sorry we are full and ok
    Ara
    Ara
    an hour left to our scheduled timr can you make it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…