Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm your new DPP UU opponent in RoA Olympics. When are you available ? I'm GMT+1.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Within the next few hours....when is the new deadline?
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    06:00AM EST / 12:00PM CET 31st October. Does something like 10 PM my time sound good ? It would be harder for me to play tomorrow.
    hey hows ur sunday availability?
    OP
    OP
    Is there nothing that you can commit to on sat/sun past 9am my time? I haven't planned anything for either day
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can likely do noon on Saturday.
    OP
    OP
    kk lmk if something comes up, ill be there
    we play for lc no levi r1, im gmt +1 and can play after 7pm tomorrow, 5pm tuesday and anytime that isnt late on wednesday. Feel free to message me on discord too Lugia #6185
    Heysup
    Heysup
    what's your ps! name?
    When do you want to play for LC Open? I'm GMT +1, can play 5pm+ my time generally, but can do earlier on weekends
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'll be traveling Wednesday and Thursday. Otherwise we can wait till weekend but my schedule is more sporadic.
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    let's do Tuesday then
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Will you be on in like 15?
    pupl w5, gmt +2, i'll be on a trip starting thursday so it would be perfect if we can play before thursday, what times work for you?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ya I'm traveling Friday so that works. I can do 6:45 am or 6 pm gmt-5 most days
    Hey, when wanna play for lc ssnl? I'm gmt -4
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can do 6:45 am mornings and occasionally 6 pm Tuesday Wednesday Thursday. GMT -5.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    can you do like 7:30 pm tomorrow?
    Lazuli
    Lazuli
    Yeah, I'll be there
    Hey when do you want to play for LCPL, I'm GMT+10 and from like 12pm-2am my time is usually good. I'll be out Thursday night but should be pretty free otherwise.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Sorry, didn't realise you were getting up early for it. And yeah that works.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I didn't specify am or pm. I meant 9 am. Let me know if that is still ok.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Oh right, yeah that's good.
    wanna dpp bo3, and uh tuesday like 9pm ur time? i might be able to do earlier
    trash
    i might be able to do ~6 on tuesday just depends on when i get home. i can 100% do 6 on wed/thurs tho, so we can play on those days if i dont show up on tuesday
    trash
    ya i can do 6 today. so if ur in lc discord just ping me and ill get on ps
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Be ready in like 5 mins
    We play for lc monotype tour; when are you open
    Heysup
    Heysup
    that's tough for me. What about mornings on weekend?
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    Assuming your preferred time is still 6:45 am, I can try be to make that, but I can't guarantee since that'd be pretty early for me. Sorry this is so hard to schedule, man :(
    Heysup
    Heysup
    No I can do 9-10 on weekends.
    im gmt-7, we're playing for lcpl, would really prefer to play on the weekend since im busy af during weekdays. let me know if thats not possible (or if it is, which day you'd prefer)
    rssp1
    rssp1
    Can you confirm 9 on sat? If you won’t be there then I’d like to sleep in
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can't confirm that specific time. I'll be on for like 1 hour around then. If you would rather 9:30 I can try to make that happen.
    rssp1
    rssp1
    9:30 is better, see you then
    hey we gotta play for nupl. just to let you know from Friday to Sunday I probably won't have time to play.

otherwise I'll generally be able to play any time after like 7 PM EST
    Sam
    Sam
    I was on smogtours for like an hour .-. I'm on my phone now but I can do the same time tomorrow
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i've been on for about 45 minutes - weird. I didn't see you, do you use Sam as your PS name? I was legit spamming user sam on main and tours every few mins
    Heysup
    Heysup
    either way, I should be fine to do the same time tmrw
    hey, I just read the 10 miles long argument we had 5 years ago, and it totally blew my mind, funny we poured so much passion and time, it is a fossilized interaction that is mirroring, at least for me, a time where all things where so careless and simple.
    when fight lcpl im eastern time

also bo3?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Yes bo3. I'm gmt -5. I'm free 6:45 am and sporadically after 6:00 pm on Tuesday weekdays. I can also do Mornings on Saturday/Sunday.
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    i can do lateish morning on saturday or sunday (like 11 or so my time, 10 your time), or i can do any weekday evening
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Weekend should work as last resort, I can probably do tomorrow early evening tho.
    yo i missed this but we gotta play for gsc cup r2. gmt+3 and i can schedule on discord if you want to so just hmu there if you prefer that. if not, suggest something here
    yo buddy, when would you be good for ROAPL? i am generally available M-F 7PM-11PM EST, can do mornings saturday most likely but afternoons are more difficult to commit to.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can try to find you tomorrow evening. Otherwise may be a bit difficult for me to commit to those times. I can probably do Saturday morning.
    teal6
    teal6
    yo im online when you are available
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…