curiosity
    can either of you donate a badge? ty
    asa
    asa
    ty! and i'll have both to you by next saturday, dw
    Conni
    Conni
    what is this badge crave
    I am a Rotom-Frost and I live in your kitchen. If you don’t repost this comment on 10 different Smogon profile pages, I’ll find you in your ZU games and cause psychological mind games between switching in your Grumpig or Torterra.
    I am a Rotom-Frost and I live in your kitchen. If you don’t repost this comment on 10 different Smogon profile pages, I’ll find you in your ZU games and cause psychological mind games between switching in your Grumpig or Torterra.
    i am a yogibears and i hate blast ew, if you don't repost this on five people's walls, I will stop QCing all your analyses and quit for a day bop ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    We play for the nu league. Are you able to get it done on sunday evening? Im gmt +2
    asa
    asa
    utc - 4, i can do this
    You know what, I'm sick and tired of being bullied by every community I'm in. I'm am a yogibears and deserve the same amount of respect as everyone else. I've qcd 10,000 analyses and written the MESPRIT, THE MESPRIT FOR FUCKS SAKE. but no ppl just wanna lalala memes :333 at me.
    Well no more! I'm making a stand to get equal rights not just for me, but all yogibears.
    asa
    asa
    You know what, I'm sick and tired of being bullied by every community I'm in. I'm am a yogibears and deserve the same amount of respect as everyone else. I've qcd 10,000 analyses and written the MESPRIT, THE MESPRIT FOR FUCKS SAKE. but no ppl just wanna lalala memes :333 at me.
    Well no more! I'm making a stand to get equal rights not just for me, but all yogibears.
    I still see your shadows in my room
    Can't take back the love that I gave you
    It's to the point where I love and I hate you
    And I cannot change you, so I must replace you, oh
    Easier said than done
    I thought you were the one
    Listenin' to my heart instead of my head
    You found another one
    But I am the better one
    I won't let you forget me
    asa
    asa
    get out of my room D:
    i am a yogibears and i hate blast ew, if you don't repost this on five people's walls, I will stop QCing all your analyses bop ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    asa
    asa
    ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    I am nonestarapology and I do not know anything about PU apart from the fact that Mesprit and Skuntank are top tiers. If you don't repost this comment on 10 different pages I will randomly stop by your main tier's server and compliment on podcast with a weird Discord nickname.
    asa
    asa
    I am nonestarapology and I do not know anything about PU apart from the fact that Mesprit and Skuntank are top tiers. If you don't repost this comment on 10 different pages I will randomly stop by your main tier's server and compliment on podcast with a weird Discord nickname.
    I am a pokemon and I have a certain trait that makes me threatening. If you don't repost this comment on 10 different pages I will use this trait to come and defeat some of your pokemon in a future battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…