Pak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok but I’ve always wanted to do an alaysis. When will any more mons be up for reservation?
    Pak
    Pak
    When new Pokemon are ranked on the UU viability rankings or someone drops a mon they reserved
    We're matched for UU open. I'm GMT -6, generally available on Wednesday and Friday, along with mornings 10-2 on other days. What works good for you?
    Hello, MPL. I'm also - 4 and I'll be away for a few days this week, but if we can play Wednesday / Thursday / Sunday at any point I should be fine
    Pak
    Pak
    Weekdays aren’t great for me availability wise, so Sunday is looking ideal. I’m available most of the day just let me know what time frame works for you.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    From late afternoon I'll be alright
    hey when do u wanna play for mpl bro
    what abt 11am ur time thurs?
    Pak
    Pak
    oops forgot to reply on discord. I’d prefer sometime this weekend since I’m really flexible on both days. GMT-4 btw
    feen
    feen
    ok uh sat 10am ur time?
    Hey, my timezone is GMT +5:30. How is Thursday 1 pm EST for you to play?
    Pak
    Pak
    that should be good
    Harpp
    Harpp
    Ok then Thursday 1 pm EST done.
    Pak
    Pak
    Not really a necessity but if you can and want to play earlier please hmu
    Hi pspl gmt-7 and can only play on weekends. I would prefer playing saturday at 10am my time. lmk what works for you!
    Pak
    Pak
    that time should be fine
    Eyo Pak, we're paired for PSPL monotype. I'm +9:30GMT and can play 7:00pm to 11:00pm everyday of the week. Hope you can arrange a time!
    Pak
    Pak
    do you have availability outside of that window from 7-11 pm your time?
    Ashaebi
    Ashaebi
    I'm actually completely open tomorrow anywhere between 12:00pm to 9pm here, just use lady Monita to alert me if and when you are on.
    Pak
    Pak
    So could you play around this time tomorrow?
    Hey man we're doin pspl, i'm gmt-3 and prefer weekdays especially thursday if you can, lmk when you can play
    mono thingy ig im est and can play weekdays after 3pm and can be flexible on weekends my alt will be xhg lmk what works
    Pak
    Pak
    If you’re on rn I can play real quick
    Pak
    Pak
    otherwise tomorrow is fine
    byulharang
    byulharang
    ight imma hop on
    Hey pak when can u play for mwp? I'm est and sat will be pre hectic so can u do Sunday?
    Pak
    Pak
    oh shit, forgot about this. I'm gmt-6 and sunday whenever is cool
    Paleo
    Paleo
    I'm not really in control of my afternoon to evening so let's be safe and do 7-8pm my time?
    Pak
    Pak
    should be good
    Hi! We're paired up for OST, the best time for me to play would be this wednesday between 9:00 and 11:00, 16:00 and 18:00 or 21:00 and 22:00 GMT +1, let me know when you're available, bye!
    Pak
    Pak
    Wednesday 17:00 your time should work
    Terabyte_SS
    Terabyte_SS
    Cool, see you tomorrow then!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…