Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gmt-7 ru open, lemme know some solud times
    Eyan
    Eyan
    sure cya then
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Take the win. Irl stuff happened so idt I could make it saturday either. Gl in future rounds.
    lax
    lax
    oh huh, good luck with your stuff man. thanks
    sorry kith and i scheduled for monday not knowing the deadline was tonight
    hi, paired for uu open r2. the later the better for me, so I would like to play sometime over the weekend if that works for you. I am GMT+1 and am flexible with regard to time over those availabilities. lmk what works for you.
    Hello we are to emerge in a USM Uberbattle, when would you like to do that? Personally I prefer the weekend around 4~10 PM my time (GMT+2)
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Saturday 5/6pm your time? and maybe Sunday for backup if something pops up. We have another week afterwards if it can't be helped anyway.
    Charmflash
    Charmflash
    Saturday 5PM then. Sunday as backup & yeah we have two weeks anyway
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Take the win tbh. I've been and will only get busier irl so might as well.
    Nu open when can u play? im on vacation rn so i could play every day from 2-3pm and 7-8pm gmt
    Eyan
    Eyan
    hi, so are you available thursday onwards at 2-3pm GMT? lmk which day you prefer if that's fine, or if your availability times changed.
    patlop2307
    patlop2307
    Not really to be honest, but im fine i guess. Also, the net that im using is really bad so is it fine if wed play on main?
    Eyan
    Eyan
    ye sure. if i'm too busy on wednesday, just take the win. you've been a lot more available than i was.
    Hey dude we got matched up for the RU Open, I'm GMT+1, when are you free?
    Eyan
    Eyan
    hi so which days this week are you available? Thursday onwards would be good for me during my nights, so about 4-6pm or so for you. Lmk what works.
    Amir
    I'm free pretty much every day of the week and I like about 6-9pm my time
    Eyan
    Eyan
    okay Friday 6pm your time then?
    hey when do you want to play for the ghosting tour. Im GMT +2 and prefer to play in the evening/night
    Wittz
    Wittz
    teehee just found out the guys already played
    Wittz
    Wittz
    hey can we replace someone on our team? Internal hasnt been active since the first day and we really want to put mlt's friend on our team
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Not officially, but I really don't care if someone else helps with the ghosting
    Can I reserve steelvally? ( I have exams and I need to study for them so could I start during the summer which is on the 15th)
    Eyan
    Eyan
    OK just post on the thread and say that
    [16:07:06] %Keri: since eyan isn't here
    [16:07:08] %Keri: he's a p cool guy.
    I assume Venusaur will be legal in NU for the rest of PSPL Week 3, right? I'm pretty sure nothing was in the OP regarding bans but I think this is what most tours do when something is banned mid-round.
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Yes. It's allowed since it was allowed at the start of the week.
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    Alright, thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…