Nails
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, LC open, when would you like to play?
    I'm available for most of the week, EST btw.
    Nails
    Nails
    wanna play tonight?
    MorganORNot
    MorganORNot
    sure, what time?
    Nails
    Nails
    kinda forgot i posted that, and it was right before i went to sleep. can we set this up through discord? i'm Nails#5713
    Hi! We play for the RU Open, I am the gmt -5 timezone. My PS name is Tszuki. I am free everyday! When can you play?
    Nails
    Nails
    i'm gmt -4, does this weekend work? i'll be around a lot. contact me on discord nails#5713
    heya we're paired for nu open, when can you play? i'm gmt-7, avail p much whenever
    Nails
    Nails
    i'm gmt -4, does this weekend work? i'll be around a lot. contact me on discord nails#5713
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    yea weekend works for me. fsr i cant add your discord so try adding mine: hongli#5830
    Nails
    Nails
    there's a capital N in Nails#5713, my bad

sent it though
    Gmt -4, the best day for me would be Sunday since it's my only day off this week. You're free to choose the time (prefer after 1 pm) if it's doable; does that work for you?
    roystopror
    roystopror
    roystopror#1626 if you actually sent a pm to someone on discord it wasn't me lol. I'll accept your request when I see it
    roystopror
    roystopror
    Hey, if you decide you want to play today I'm probably not gonna be awake until 1 p.m. If you want to play at an earlier time Saturday, just let me know the exact time in advance so I know when to wake up please; otherwise I'll just wake up at 1 p.m. again since I'm not off work until around this time
    roystopror
    roystopror
    6 p.m. gmt -4 Sunday (just leaving it here to remember)
    When do you want to play for the Battle Factory tour? GMT+9 and I'll be free on my evenings
    Hi, when do you want to do wcop games? I'm GMT +12. Saturday is a very good day for me.
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Good luck for your VGC tournament! Could you do 9pm your time on the 8th of June? So that's 1pm Saturday for me? That would be awesome.
    Nails
    Nails
    yeah that should work, i'll let you know if my schedule changes
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Kitmonlee is me yes
    hey im gonna be busy during the week so i'd like to play sat/sun for lcpl. i'm gmt-7, wbu? what times would you prefer?
    Nails
    Nails
    i'm around for the next few hours if you wanna play.
    rssp1
    rssp1
    I’m about to head out rn but I’ll be back in ~2h and free for most of the time after
    rssp1
    rssp1
    im free for the rest of the day pmuch, lmk when you can play
    i'll check every hour or so and get on when i see your message
    if we can't catch each other let's tentatively try for 8pm my time today?
    if today doesn't work I can try to get up early for tomorrow.
    roapl when gmt+2
    Nails
    Nails
    i'm -4. tuesday, wednesday or thursday afternoon should work best for those time zones. i'm gonna be out all of fri-sun and would rather not commit to play then
    Raiza
    Raiza
    thursday in your afternoon works
    When can you play for lcpl? I'm gmt -5, can do 6:45 am and occasionally 6 pm most week nights. Tuesdays are best. I can do weekend mornings too.

bo3?
    Nails
    Nails
    would wednesday work instead? my schedule is super open on weds
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can't guarantee that sorry man I will be running around like crazy Wednesday night
    Nails
    Nails
    guess we're playing tomorrow then
    Hi when for RBY classic cup? Add me on Discord #EB0LA#0779 US-Central time zone.
    EB0LA
    Evenings work best for me.
    Nails
    Nails
    This is the beginning of your direct message history with EB0LA.
    [1:29 AM] Nails: hey
    [1:29 AM] Nails: i'm EDT
    [1:30 AM] Nails: evenings before friday should be fine

replied on discord
    What's up old man we're fighting for the 3rd round of RBY cup, any chance you can play today, no johns? I'm GMT+2 you can pick a time otherwise we'll do this in the next few days.
    fapkingg
    fapkingg
    HAHAHAH i think i lost my identifiers, my bad. So uhm smth between 5 or 6pm my time works?
    Nails
    Nails
    Should be ok, see you then!
    Nails
    Nails
    i'm on ps main as nails, just pm when you're ready
    Gmt +2 rbygc both sets, i want to play on 3-4 pm my time
    Nails
    Nails
    Heroic Troller: hello
    Heroic Troller: i'm your new beds of the rby gc
    +Nails ☎ ☎ ☎: ah
    +Nails ☎ ☎ ☎: hello
    +Nails ☎ ☎ ☎: i can't play this weekend
    +Nails ☎ ☎ ☎: the week days all work at the time you requested
    Heroic Troller: i can't go more far than 8 pm my time
    Heroic Troller: any day you can do that?
    Heroic Troller: 2-8 pm my time

yea that time slot should work. catch me on ps or discord.
    hey paired for roapl, gmt+1, when can you fight? preferably weekend
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I'm still cool to play tomorrow, genuinely didn't see i got a response haha. I will be free all day, so we'll get it done at some point
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    well i'm free now if you wanna get on and play
    Nails
    Nails
    i'm on main and will be the rest of the day
    Hey, when can you play for OST? I'm good to go during mornings my time (GMT -3). Saturday I can play pretty much whenever if you tell me a time beforehand. Tomorrow and Sunday afternoon are gonna be a stretch but I probably can play during evening both days.
    Nails
    Nails
    does after tour today work?

sorry forgot to reply to this
    rupl, gmt -4, when do you wanna play. wednesday night at 8 pm my time is good for me, but lmk whens good for u
    Nails
    Nails
    wednesday or friday night are best, if nights are the only times you can play
    KW
    KW
    so uh would this wednesday, tomorrow, at 9 my time work?
    Nails
    Nails
    should be fine yea, hmu on discord
    hi, when for roapl rby? i'm gmt - 5 and am pretty free this week monday-wednesday during the day or evening
    Nails
    Nails
    let's shoot for tuesday or wednesday night

edit: i'm EDT
    Nails
    Nails
    hmu on discord tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…