Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play for Ubers open. I'll be away on holidays Thursday onwards so if you could play today Tuesday or Wednesday that'd be good. I'm GMT +1 free my evenings onwards
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Only day I cannot play is sat, just hmu on here when Ur free or whatever and I'll make time for the game
    Gideon1234
    Sometime in the next hour good?
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Yea sure, can we play on main server btw? The internet here is not so good and I don't wanna lose to a d/c
    Yo, I'm your opponent for Ubers open. I'm gmt+2 and available in the afternoon. Let me know smth that would work for ya
    DoubleJ
    My username is D0UBLE_J. I'll be on smogtours, but can also be on the regular servers if you wish. Today and tomorro are quite packed, so I'm not sure whether I'll make it. I could possibly play today's evening if that works out
    Gideon1234
    Evening here is 1:00 am for you, I'll keep checking the servers for you whenever I sign on. If time zone is an issue, maybe we can prearrange to play Saturday (or any time up to then) at a predetermined time?
    DoubleJ
    Sure, I could also stay up untill 1 am if that works out better for you (then saturday would work out)
    Yo, I'm your opponent for round 1 of the RU open. I'm US Central (UTC -6). I can play 7/9 from 4-6:30 PM, 7/10 9-11:30 AM, 7/12 9-11:30 AM or 1-4PM or 10pm-1am, 7/13 9-11:30 AM or 1-4PM or 10pm-1am. If those don't work, let me know ASAP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…