suapah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not trying to sound rude and not telling you to not make trades to improve your team...but can you stop throwing around trades that really screw up the balance of the league for those of us still trying to compete? FYI looking at your roster and the standings, I actually think you're easily still in contention THIS season...definitely shouldn't give away a guy like covington tho. Thanks =)
    Liberalism is a disease. It infects everyone and everything. Video games was the last remnant of creativity and pushing boundaries. Something the SJWs and leftists did not control. Their monopoly on culture is now complete. You cannot get away from it.
    talah
    talah
    I got smiled at by two females at the mall. Holy fucking shit. I was surprised as fuck. I'm so happy right now you guys cannot even imagine. it seems I have a chance. The advice people gave me on discord to get a shorter haircut worked. Thanks guys. I am not deathcel now. I have a chance.
    congrats bro (: ! really glad to see you have a trophy, well deserved!
    suapah
    suapah
    ty bro, i appreciate it
    okay you fucking cheeky little gobshite ive taken your absolute UTTER pish patter for the past 5 years but now ive had enough you little fucking wankstain on ur mums undies stupid little english wanker shitcunt FUCK Off you bellend you absolute melter get the fuck out my face before i fucking btfo you like ben shapiro btfos the libtards cunt
    I’m your opponent for uu open round 3. My timezone is pst and I should be fine with any time really for the most part so tell me when u want to play
    TLN 3LetterName Club
    Sorry I don’t really use discord but I’ll be on sunday at 10 pm est as 3LetterNameClub in main lobby
    TLN 3LetterName Club
    On Sunday I'll try to be on showdown main lobby as 3LetterNameClub at 10 AM EST since you said that time works too. I'll be on for as long as possible so you can message me if you're on also. You did say you prefer PM so if you don't message me that's fine. I'll still be on for sure at 10 PM EST. Or you can just message here when you're on.
    Excal
    Excal
    god mami chan
    Ubers open, cannot play weekend b/c vacation starts. Prefer Mon/Tues night, weds/thurs anytime after 1pm, gmt-4. lmk
    hey, may we play our wcop r1 game on 10th June? i'm gmt+8 and 9pm my time should be good
    suapah
    suapah
    Friday June 8th (10 pm GMT-4)
    Saturday June 9th (10 am GMT-4)
    Saturday June 9th (10 pm GMT-4)
    Sunday June 10th (10 am GMT-4)
    Friday June 15th (10 pm GMT-4)
    Saturday June 16th (10 am GMT-4)
    Saturday June 16th (10 pm GMT-4)
    Sunday June 17th (10 am GMT-4)
    Sunday June 17th (10 pm GMT-4)
    suapah
    suapah
    By what you have said it would make sense to play at 10am my time on june 10th if you could?
    JohnYiu
    JohnYiu
    10am June 10th ur time is good, see u then
    Hi. RoApl RBY. I'm US-Central time zone (current time is 7:02am) add me on Discord EB0LA#0779 for easiest contact to schedule.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…