snow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo,lc open,im gmt+5:30 when ru free?
    snow
    snow
    im +1 my free time varies so im not really sure. when your prefered times?
    We're paired for RU Open, I'm gmt+2, when do you want to play?
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    I've waited over an hour now, I'll probably be back around 5:30pm, otherwise I'll take activity
    snow
    snow
    sorry i fell asleep, you still on?
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    Back now, I'll probably leave in 2 1/2 hours, so if you're on during that time, just chall me
    nu open, sat sun, mon anytime 10pm - 12 gmt-4 works with me
    suapah
    suapah
    ive been on main for a bit, ill be on main if u wanna chall as lt51np suapah
    snow
    snow
    why are you on at 4am my time lol
    suapah
    suapah
    Dude you’ve agreed to that time twice//didn’t say anything to indicate otherwise. If you can’t make that time I’m going to have to call an act win bc I can’t make anything else
    My timezone is GMT +5:30. Il be free from 5 pm to 110pm my time everyday. My PS! name is Arsenal
    snow
    snow
    for what
    Arsenal
    Arsenal
    Anything Goes Summer Seasona
    snow
    snow
    oh im gmt+1
    Hello, we're scheduled for the Round 1 of the UU Open, what's your timezone, and what days and times are you available to play? I'm in Central Daylight Time, and anytime 6PM to 12PM on Tuesday or any day after would work best for me.
    Hi, we are paired for LC Summer Tour. I'm GMT+2 and I'd like to play evening my time. This Thursday will be perfect. Let me know.
    snow
    snow
    sure lets do evening your time thursday
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'll join PS around 8.30 pm my time
    ZU Seasonal when? GMT -5 and usually free on weekends between 9-4
    snow
    snow
    er sunday? im gmt+1 p flex tho
    Funbot28
    Are you going to be on today?
    snow
    snow
    take the W
    gonna drop some unsolicited advice: for the next best thing projects, mons with deeper movepools are best. mag is a kinda awkward choice since it has a limited movepool, as would be say mud. but something like, uh, spritzee has a lot more to explore.
    snow
    snow
    Yeah thanks I completely get that. I only chose diglett first because of a few sets ive heard people talk about that arent on the analysis. Next time ill pick a more diverse mon
    yo my man when you want to play for mono lc im pretty much free anyday but prefer the weekends gmt 0
    Yo we play for lcpl. I'm gmt +1 and can play on sunday from noon-5pm my time
    Simbo
    Simbo
    Oh yh just a heads up but I can't do friday or saturday at all, so if anything pops up, msg before then if pos
    snow
    snow
    on to play whenever
    Simbo
    Simbo
    2:30 pm good?
    Paired for Ag ssnl im GMT -4 iirc im pretty much free whenever so its your call
    snow
    snow
    er I'm gmt+1 wanna play like 5pm your time on a sunday
    frogger1387
    frogger1387
    Yeah that should be fine ill let you know if anything changes
    Paired for mono lc tour. GMT+9 here and would prefer Friday or saturday. Lemme know what time suits u best
    Zorro349
    Zorro349
    How about 1pm ur time then? I am free from 1pm-3 pm ur time
    snow
    snow
    1pm should be good, i might be out for a bit arund them so ill let you know if I am
    Zorro349
    Zorro349
    Sure. U can find me in tours room under the alt 'eyes r bloob'
    When can you play for lc Swiss? Can you play in the morning over the weekend? GMT -5
    snow
    snow
    sure im gmt+1 so like morning for you is good for more
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…