Void
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play for UU Open, I'm GMT +8, probably only going to be free on the weekend on a really hectic schedule, pick a time and I'll see if I can make it
    Kreme
    Kreme
    I'm online on the main server under Truth, just PM to start whenever you come online.
    Void
    Void
    Idt I will make it back in time and I probably don't have time for this tournament anyway, just take the win
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Oh ok :(
    Hey, got you for LC open, I'm gmt+1, wanna play next Wednesday?
    Void
    Void
    Gmt+8, I should be free at night on that day but I can't really guarantee what my schedule will look like a week in advance. I'll let you know when I know for sure.
    Void
    Void
    Dropping out of slam cause no time, take the win
    Draceius
    Draceius
    Damn that sucks, really wanted to play you
    Ubers open. Im gmt+2 free under the week 6-9pm and free most of the weekend. Lmk when you got time
    heyo, we’re up for ru open, I’m gmt est and have a pretty flexible schedule so lmk what times you prefer
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    just a heads up, I’ll be 30 mins late today bc of traffic coming back home, but I should be good to go in roughly an hour if you are
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    I’ll be on main in 5 minutes, lmk when you are as well
    Void
    Void
    I'll be on in a couple mins
    hi we play for lcpl im gmt +5:30, can we play sometime in the afternoon like around 3pm my time on saturday, im flexible so let me know what works
    When do you want to play for WCOP? I'm GMT -7, and free early mornings (5am - 6am weekdays, 5am - 8am weekends). If you want to play outside of those time options, let me know.
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Lol, I didn't see this till now, rip. Can you do 6am my time instead of 7am? I can actually only do Saturday morning, not Sunday.
    Void
    Void
    6am should be fine too
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Cool, see you then.
    Hello ! We're playing for the wcop, when would you like to play ? I'd prefer to play next week, around the weekend. My timezone is gmt+3.
    Christos
    Christos
    When would you like to play this week ?
    Void
    Void
    i'm pretty free on friday/saturday/sunday, most reasonable times for me should work
    Christos
    Christos
    Nice, I would also prefer to play around the weekend. All three days suit me, I'm not sure about the exact time yet but I'll message you asap.
    LCPL
    would much prefer to play friday sat sun
    GMT +1, 7pm is ideal but i'm flexible if thats a bad time for you
    Void
    Void
    I might end up being late, if I get back at 5-6pm will you still be around?
    fitzy72
    Probably, find me in the lc room on discord
    fitzy72
    If you do manage to make it, still in lc discord
    hey, when do u wanna play for uupl? I'd like to play on either friday or sunday. gmt-3 btw
    Void
    Void
    gmt+8, if you can do 12pm yours on sunday that works.
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    Hm sure, that works! Cya then
    Zukushiku
    Zukushiku
    I'm on smogtours
    Dpl, I'm EDT or GMT -4, I'm available from 6-11 pm weekdays, will be away Saturday, and Sunday 8am-11am/4pm-11pm.
    Void
    Void
    I'm GMT+8, given I'm at work weekday mornings the only time that is possible here is 8-11am yours on Sunday. Any time within that range is fine, you can just contact me on discord when you want to play (Void#7627)
    Animus
    Animus
    alright, will do!
    hello, uupl when? im gmt-5
    Void
    Void
    gmt+8, i will be up pretty late today i guess so lmk when you get on
    Gondra
    Gondra
    im online now if you are up
    hi, when fight for bw cup? im gmt +12 and can play from 8am-10am on Saturday, and any time after stour (the 2nd tour) on Sunday.
    Void
    Void
    i just got back, idk if it's too late for you or what. if so, is there any time you can do tmr, then maybe i'll ask for a short extension
    Googly
    Googly
    at best, the next time i can prob play is wednesday
    Void
    Void
    nvm i don't really have time for this anyway, take the win
    Hi Void bro, how are you? You still at imperial man or moved on to other things? I am about to (hopefully) start my PHD there at either Imperial or cranfield lol this June/July. Been ages since we talked so just update me man ;) peace
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Also grats on the red gleamy trophy lol
    Void
    Void
    hey man, i graduated and am currently working in quantitative finance at a trading firm in singapore. i will prob come back for postgrad after accumulating some experience. and damn a phd, that's really cool, a phd in what exactly? i remember you did some sort of engineering before, so i'm assuming something along those lines.

also thanks lol, finally got some pixels for the profile
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Wow brother amazing stuff very happy for u!!! And i wanna do it in reservoir engineering XD
    Oi we're paired for RBY Smogon Classic Cup, I'm US-Central Timezone, add my discord: EB0LA#0779 for easiest contact.
    EB0LA
    Waiting on the add. Also post your time as well. Thanks.
    Void
    Void
    11:25pm for me rn, so a 13 hour difference i believe. i added you on discord anyway, so we can discuss a time there.
    EB0LA
    Hey we we're scheduled for 10 min ago, I'll stay on 20 more min. I'm on main- RBY e b 0 l a, if not on by then I'll have to claim activity.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…