LPY
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zu spring ssnls. GMT + 5.30. when play
    LPY
    LPY
    GMT - 4 unless you can do very late night for you the easiest time to play is probably going to be Sunday. Does 11 am my time (8:30pm yours) work?
    DugZa
    DugZa
    Yeah that time should work on sunday
    Sup dude we're paired for mnm ssnl when ya wanna play
    LPY
    LPY
    Hey I'm GMT -4 /EST. You open to like, Monday around 5-6 my time? Can do earlier but kinda sick so would prefer to give myself some time
    LPY
    LPY
    So Monday ok or is something else better?
    OM
    OM
    should be fine
    Zu ssnl, gmt+2, i cant play sunday, and i prefer play in night
    LPY
    LPY
    I'm -4. Cant really guarantee my work schedule but I should be available to play on Friday around like 5 my time if you can go that late
    yovan33321
    yovan33321
    If its 5 pm your time its good
    LPY
    LPY
    ok sounds good see you then
    when MnM seasonal, -5 and most afternoons/nights are good
    LPY
    LPY
    Same timezone. How's monday night sound. Sometime around 7 or later
    MZ
    MZ
    7 mon sounds good
    Mnm ssnl GMT +9. Would prefer to get it done in the next two days if possible. Can do evening to late night(uptill 2 am). Lemme know what suits u best
    LPY
    LPY
    Lol DJ i'm bad at OMs. Anyway I should be able to do tomorrow at like 10 am my time (GMT -5) which I believe would be midnight your time. How does that sound?
    Zorro349
    Zorro349
    Sounds good to me. Will be on as sir bloody dazz
    Zorro349
    Zorro349
    Online rn just challenge whenever u come on/ are ready
    Hi! Can you play AG today or tomorrow? :) My time is 19:00 now.
    Kong Harald
    Kong Harald
    Turns out I can't play before 23. What's your PS name? Mine is "kong harald"
    LPY
    LPY
    I was just getting on to ask if we could go to 23 lol. Work is holding me late. I'm LPY on showdown I'm usually around in the Zeroused room
    LPY
    LPY
    I'm online so whenever you wanna go just pm me
    Hey we're paired for almost exhibition, I'm gmt -6, limited availability Tuesday and Thursday, I'd rather play later in the day, let me know what works for you.
    LPY
    LPY
    O woops i missed this for whatever reason. Friday whenever sounds fine I should be free all day
    sketchy ecchi
    sketchy ecchi
    Cool let's plan on 10 but I'll probably be on earlier too
    LPY
    LPY
    10 your time sounds good. @me whenever if you wanna play I'll do my best to keep the tab open
    zu open when gmt+1, can only in the weekends whats good for, if u cant play in the weekend i can still sort out a time if specific
    LPY
    LPY
    If were doing the weekend I probably need to do Sunday early evening for you. Does that work?
    Akashi
    Akashi
    yh it is, see u then
    we're opponents in the bh open, when can you battle? Im available on weekends 6-10 Cst (GMT -6) and available anytime on weekends
    LPY
    LPY
    I'm open to just about everything this week. If you wanna get it done tomorrow/Wednesday that'll work or we can wait a bit and I'll just hit you up on Saturday or something your call
    Landkon2
    yeah, either time works for me. Tomorrow?
    LPY
    LPY
    I'm good all day bar like 8-10 am my time so yeah that sounds good.
    Hello my stall prepping fren, we're paired for the Almost Exhibition tournament. Sadly all I've built lately I've tested against you so I need some time to build. Would you be against playing later this week? EST.
    LPY
    LPY
    EST as well. Sounds good. If we're doing later Sunday is all i really have open to me though I'd be open to a one day extension if needed. Also gives us time to see whether or not our game matters tho I want to play regardless.
    kay
    kay
    I can play Sunday
    LPY
    LPY
    Sounds good. Wanna shoot for early evening ish?
    What's good bro, we got matched for seeded tour. I'm GMT -5 (EST) what days would u be good to play?
    Pu ssnl, what about Saturday 9.30 pm gmt+1
    LPY
    LPY
    sounds good
    zben
    zben
    im on if you want to play
    LPY
    LPY
    Ah my b. Take W
    I am gmt -4 what about tnight can you make it around 9pm my time
    LPY
    LPY
    That should be fine. See you then
    LPY
    LPY
    I'm online now whenever you're ready.
    Hey we play at ru winter seasonal when could u play for it? I'm gmt -3, do u have discord? If yes, contact me at it, Hero Signal#6392, if not lets mark here.
    LPY
    LPY
    Hey I usually just end up talking here. I'm GMT-5 and good for anything until Thursday night though I'd prefer not to do today. Whatever works for you.
    hey we play for the dpp part of the swiss classic, lmk when works for you if you still wanna play for fun since we're both out of playoffs lol
    LPY
    LPY
    Ok. How does Friday early afternoon sound?
    SergioRules
    SergioRules
    should be fine, I'll let you know if something comes up but sounds good for now
    LPY
    LPY
    hey sorry I went kinda dead to the world. I can get this done later tonight or tomorrow if you have time just set a time.
    Hi there. We play for ZU Summer Seasonal round nine. My timezone is GMT+3. Any suggestions when you want to get this done?
    LPY
    LPY
    Hey I'm GMT - 4. I should be free all day Monday except for about 1-3 my time/ 8-10 PM your time. I can do later in the week as well but wont know my work schedule until about Monday. Whatever works for you. I'm pretty much always in the ZU room if I'm online if you want to talk on PS.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I can play on Monday 4pm GMT-4 if you are able to do then. How would that tentatively sound to you?
    LPY
    LPY
    That sounds good to me, I forgot it was labor day so I could do earlier if you'd like, but I should definitely be able to do 4pm my time.
    ZU ssnl gmt -4 available most afternoons from 8-2
    LPY
    LPY
    Im pretty out for most of this weekend, Pending my work schedule Wednesday at those times is probably best, but if work interferes I can try my best for Monday.
    Yo! We fight for team tour. We see each other often enough so i think we wont have a problem on getting this done, any specific time you wanna do this? Gmt-3 btw
    LPY
    LPY
    I'm good for whatever. At work for the next 4 + hours and have plans for tonight so today might be sketchy. If you want time to mess around with the new shifts I'm down to wait a few days otherwise I can go tomorrow all day. GMT whatever EST is for me. I think -5?
    czim
    czim
    Later in the week seems best then, maybe thur or fri?
    LPY
    LPY
    Friday is a bit problematic for me because of travel and work combination, but any other day before deadline i should be free for at least 8 hours.
    Hey. We're matched up for the ZU Team Tour. I'm GMT, available in the late morning and most of the afternoon. When can you play?
    LPY
    LPY
    I'm GMT -4 and off work the next 3 days so I should be able to play anytime then. Whenever youre available just message me I'm pretty much always in the ZU room
    LPY
    LPY
    If you want to do a set time just pick something that isnt super early morning for me and I'll match it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…