Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oras cup, would like to get this done asap. I'm GMT +5:30 lmk a time
    Hey we're paired for dpp cup, when can you play? I'm +2
    gz
    gz
    Tomorrow before stour?
    xJoelituh
    can you do next week, like on tuesday night or something
    oy, I've been busy so much this week. However we did get paired for PU ssnls. I'm gmt-4, any preference on when you want to play?
    Roa olympics r1 oras uu sorry for late scheduling , ass lyf . Can play any day. On weekends i can play almost anytime except 3am to 7am my time. On weekdays can plAy in evenings to late night my time. Gmt+5:30
    gz
    gz
    Does tomorrow around 10pm your time work?
    Pradhaaan
    Actually im out ATM as there us a festival n in my country n dint think ill be back by that time, ao is it possible for u to play same time tomorrow??
    gz
    gz
    Yes works too
    When can we play for ZUTT? I can play today and tomorrow, because im leaving on a trip thursday. GMT - 4
    gz
    gz
    Lets play today in like 2-3 hours
    Mintly
    Mintly
    im on with the name spooktune so whenever, just gotta restart comp real quick
    im guessing we're probably gonna be playing over the weekend cuz i got some exams to take care of this week. timezone's same as yours, what days and times work best for you?
    gz
    gz
    Evenings always work, preferably saturday
    termi
    termi
    cool, think that shud work
    hey, gmt+2 here nul when?
    gz
    gz
    Damn I completely missed your message. I can play pretty much whenever preferably today or tmrw and I'm also +2
    jcbc
    jcbc
    it's going to be hard :/, it might be tomorrow or wednesday, today seems impossible to me, i'm going to be working most of the time this 3 days :/ but i'll try to find out a time to play give me your times where you are free to make it easier.
    i am a yogibears and i hate blast ew, if you don't repost this on five people's walls, I will stop QCing all your analyses bop ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    Hey man, ourpl finals; Australian EST. Would prefer to play Saturday any time, and I will be up quite late Sunday morning because of the Champions League final. lmk if you can play during then.
    hello frend, im GMT -7 and would prefer to play from Friday onwards. I'm available from 14:00 - 22:00 on Friday, weekend is a bit more flexible for me so lmk when you wanna play
    gz
    gz
    2pm your time on Friday would be great actually
    Analytic
    Analytic
    sounds good, might be 10 mins late or so but it should be fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…