thomas888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, GMT-6 and we play for the OU Double bracket tour. I'm busy today, Wednesday and Thursday, but I'm free Friday morning from 10 AM - 12 PM, and then 2:30 or 3 PM - 4:45 PM and free again after 5:30 PM. Saturday and Sunday I should be available anytime after 10 AM. Let me know what works.
    thomas888
    thomas888
    hey friday, i can't play, i'm busy all the day, but saturday around 3-4 pm your time should be okay
    TPP
    TPP
    Cool, see you then!
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll be online under team pokepals. If today doesn't work, I'm free all day tomorrow too.
    Hey, you're my opponent for Gods Among Us.

I'm free this week, message me and I'll see when available.
    thomas888
    thomas888
    hey i'm connected now
    chall if u're here
    thomas888
    thomas888
    i'm free during around 1 hour
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I'll just leave my computer on PS, I didn't get a notification at all that's why I missed. :S

PS is Quick on main just send chall whenever you want and it will notify me.
    Salut! When can you play for Gods Among Us? I’m gmt -3, I can mostly play Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons and evenings. This applies for both weekends, let me know if you can play at any of these time frames.
    hey, the gmt of us est is gmt-4 right ?
    i'm gmt+2 and will probably not be able to play this week-end cause i need time to build
    but it will be okay all evening (my time) of next week exept monday and probably next weekend too, almost all the days
    sup, we're paired in the same pool for uu majors (i replaced pak). im avaible this weekend from 8 am est - 3 pm est. if u need to play during the week just give me times and we'll work something out
    thomas888
    thomas888
    hey, i make the misstake not to comment u're message so you probably not see what i respond ^^ sry for that:

hey, the gmt of us est is gmt-4 right ?
    i'm gmt+2 and will probably not be able to play this week-end cause i need time to build
    but it will be okay all evening (my time) of next week exept monday and probably next weekend too, almost all the days
    Ubers open when?
    thomas888
    thomas888
    sry, didn't see u're message, i was on hoiliday without internet this week
    i can play tomorrow evening gmt+2 if u can
    didi
    Hey, i will be on holidays till friday and i wont be able to play. Im sorry but u ignored me the whole week and i already called act :/
    thomas888
    gmt+2 too, is this week-end ok for u?
    BelmontGabriel
    BelmontGabriel
    Bro I was on the entire time.... If you're able to play tomorrow or the day after that I'm fine with it. otherwise I'm on vacation and gotta call act :/
    thomas888
    thomas888
    oh, sry i just forget this schedule ^^
    i can play this evening, same hour as u could yesterday, if u want
    and i'm sry for forgetting u
    thomas888
    thomas888
    im rdy, it's when u want
    i'm gmt + 2 so evening for u is too late for me, and i work all the weekdays so i can't play at u're evening time
    so i prefer in week-end or in my evening (~9-10 pm gmt+2)
    Hey we are paired for NU Open. Im gmt-4 and would prefer to play during the weekday. Is an evening your time good?
    lc seasonal, im gmt -5 and free from 3-8 my time on weekdays, 11am-10pm on weekends
    vooper
    vooper
    Oh I’m so sorry, I didn’t notice you replied on your wall. What time gmt -5 is the France game
    thomas888
    thomas888
    don't know sry
    vooper
    vooper
    hey ive been on this whole time and havent seen you are you still on
    are u still alive bro ? :)
    Merritt
    Merritt
    ok so I'm assuming this was meant to be a response to Ikey. To actually have him get a notification, you need to click the "comment" button in the bottom left of his comment here.
    thomas888
    thomas888
    oh okay, i didn't know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…