lax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when u wanna play im free all of today and tomorrow gmt +5
    terrors
    terrors
    dont wanna john but i have a lot to study rn can we try this time tomorrow?
    lax
    lax
    why are u never online in the morning, that's the most convenient time for me and i've been on
    terrors
    terrors
    sorry been super busy this past week im free tomorrow though give me a time
    sorry but you can't be the Doublelift of anything until you get paid by Team Liquid to boost people to worlds
    uu open, im gmt -5 and don't have anything planned all week, lmk what time is good for you and i'll try to plan around it
    Salutations, opposing Black and White Two Overutilized player. We have to engage in a round of combat for the finals of the World Cup of Pocket Monsters. I am Greenwich Mean Time Minus Four and would prefer to play on Saturday or Sunday. However, playing on Friday would also find itself within the realm of possibilities if need be.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    As for Saturday, I would prefer to play during my afternoon, ideally before 4pm. I may be able to find time at night if timezones complicate matters, but my ideal range would be from 1pm to 3:30pm my time and this is the day that works best for me. If not Saturday, then Sunday works from noon-3pm and then during the evening starting at 7pm. Friday I can play at some point after 3-4pm, but unsure when yet.
    OMPL, EST,
    restrictions - can't play from 8 PM EST to 10PM EST, id like to play after wed
    lemme know a time that works for u
    lax
    lax
    Busy weekday can play friday 7 pm est
    aesf
    aesf
    ill be on at 7ish
    hey, vming so we can avoid any activity stuff. ajna said he should be free anytime from 4pm pst till the deadline, so just let him know when you're ready to play
    lax
    lax
    Kk
    Hi,
    Ompl round 2, Gmt +5:30
    Can play mostly on weekends
    lax
    lax
    i might wake up later tbh cuz summer starter. how about 8 hours from now
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    It's pretty early for me tbh, I think even if you wake up like at 12 pm it should be good for me, let's do it then only
    lax
    lax
    kk
    Ompl when? Gmt -7 available at most times each day but would like a specific time if possible
    bdov
    bdov
    im online rn. ps name bdov
    ooofff idk how i deleted, anyway i am gmt+1, sunday 11 pm my time is fine for you?
    Asuya
    Asuya
    approved
    lax
    lax
    oh so can we do my proposed time? just scheduled with tricking for sunday at 11 pm your time.. my bad but it'd be helpful if we could play saturday
    Asuya
    Asuya
    ok np
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…