Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Randoms Trial Round 3, when are you free? I'm available everyday after 2 PM EST (GMT -4) although I may not be available between 4-6 PM since I sometimes will have to take my grandfather out to dinner. Discord's Gweebis#1337 if you need it.
    Ads20000
    Ads20000
    It should've been explicitly requested from me but I'm granting an extension to Monday 12th 6am GMT (2am GMT-4, 2pm GMT+8), then the decision will either be based on activity or coinflipped.
    Gweebis
    Gweebis
    I apologize, I had thought the deadline was today by midnight. Sorry about the confusion, will get this battle done asap.
    Gweebis
    Gweebis
    Hey, you there? I'm free now until 2 AM my time
    hey hop on now then ill be on misterioussaint
    majaspic22
    dude that's not how you are supposed to schedule... you can't hope i'm online at 2 am my time... my schedule is gonna be really busy during the end of the week, just give me your availabilities and i'll see if it is possible for me to play at these times or not
    Misterioussaint
    Misterioussaint
    you gime a day and thats it come on stop being so hard headed you put the date you wanna play thats it
    majaspic22
    the problem is that i knewmy availabilities for the first 3 days and you didn't answer me any of your availability, and now i have a really busy schedule, and i'm not even sure when i'll be on... i might be on today between 11pm and 1 am your time today but i'm not sure if i will, and when i will... Maybe i can play sometimes during your friday morning but i can't be sure
    hey when do u want to play for ru open? I should be available on weekdays (other than Thursday) from 11 am to 3 pm, weekends I have a lot more flexibility
    majaspic22
    sorry i completely forgot about that i'm avaialble in the next 8 hours today
    PurpleGatorade
    PurpleGatorade
    ok can u try to come online rn? I'll be available for like half an hour, otherwise I have to call act bc you responded way too late
    when do you wanna play for Ubers Open? I'm GMT-3 and available at Thursday/Friday/Sunday/Monday from 2pm until evening and Tuesday during the afternoon. Can't do it on Saturday oo
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    huh it's almost 3pm now, so I'll not be checking Smogon so often. If you get on, look for me on stours discord oo
    majaspic22
    i thought it was tuesday my bad... i'm available tuesday from 5 pm gmt+2 to midnight
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I don't know when I'll be available tomorrow since I got another thing scheduled. So let me know where I can find you and I'll message you whenever I'm avaialable
    When can you battle for the LC open? I'm EST and can do weekdays after 5:00 or weekend anytime
    Hey we gotta play for pocl, when can you play? I can do 6:45 am and 6 pm most weekdays and 9 am most weekends gmt-5
    Hey we're up for the Factory Tourney. If you can play today, I'll be available from about 7 PM to midnight, UTC -3. If you can't, we can try to setup a time during the week.
    majaspic22
    i can play today but 7pm UTC-3 may be too late for me
    Deaga
    I may get home one or two hours earlier, but 7 pm is the safe bet option. I'll send a message when I'm available. If we can't meetup, we can try during the week or on the next weekend.
    majaspic22
    i'm a lot available just pm me on showdown when you're on
    hey, when do you want to play for LC ssnl? i'm available 8pm-11pm GMT+1 saturday and sunday, i can find time earlier if necessary. sunday preferred
    majaspic22
    i'd like to play tomorrow at like 10 pm if possible
    LilyAC
    LilyAC
    sure, see you then
    nu open, gmt +5:30 and free every morning between 10 am and 12 pm and night between 10 pm and 11 pm. i'm free at random times during the afternoon and evening as well, but my best availabity is at the above times
    majaspic22
    sorry i had an irl event, and thus i couldn't be on. I'm available the rest of the week from midday gmt+2 to midnight, just give me a time and i'll be there
    Dharma
    Dharma
    same time thursday?
    Dharma
    Dharma
    *saturday
    Hey, we're paired for Battle Factory tour, until tuesday i can't play, but after that i'm totally free. I'm GMT -4
    majaspic22
    i'm gmt+2, i can play during the whole week, i'd rather play soonthis week if possible
    Lazuli
    Lazuli
    Okay, what about wednesday at my 1PM?
    yo buddy, when can you play for lcpl? i am free tomorrow after my wcop game at 7pm eastern, however i am at a bachelor party until sunday afternoon my time thereafter
    sup bro, when lc ssnl? gmt+2 here
    majaspic22
    well i'm on that's when you want
    majaspic22
    I was there yesterday but it seems like we missed each other... Tonight i can play from 9pm to midnight, maybe earlier let me know when you are available
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    sorry i had some problems tonight its ok around 10-11pm, see u
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…