Clearly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mono intro tour. If possible I'd like to play soon in the week, if you can't i'll probably be too busy like wed-sat so it would have to be a sunday game. Lmk what works im gmt-5
    LuckyPiper
    LuckyPiper
    If we can't do today it would need to be friday probably. I'll be away saturday and I might be able to make sunday but I'll be away at a tournament for a different game for a lot of the day so the time will depend just lmk
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Friday it is then, same time zone and I'll be on during the evening around 7PM
    LuckyPiper
    LuckyPiper
    Okay
    When can you play for monotype tour ? gmt+1 I'm free all day 02pm to 01am.
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Im free over the weekend so how about 8PM your time Saturday? If you cant do that 8 PM your time Sunday or Friday is also doable for me
    yedla
    yedla
    k , no probleme
    GMT-5 when would you wanna play for mono seasonal?
    Clearly
    Clearly
    EDT, Friday or Sunday at like 5PM for either
    ArkenCiel
    ArkenCiel
    Sunday will work, I can't do 5 EDT on Friday
    Hey when do you wanna play for Mono ssnl, I'm GMT+11, busy friday + sat night but should be pretty available otherwise would prefer not to play mornings if possible
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Is 2PM Sunday your time good for you?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    hey im on main as ninjadog
    For mono gens when play? Im gmt -7, prefer after 5pm my time on weekdays or anytime on weekends.
    Clearly
    Clearly
    We can probably get it done Friday then
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    So when today? Or when on the weekend?
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Right now?
    mono ssnls, we see each other often so shouldn't rly be a problem getting this done, im gmt+2 though
    Clearly
    Clearly
    GMT-4 best days for me would be Friday or Sunday
    Conflux
    Conflux
    i can do both, can u do 7-10pm ur time tonight?
    When mono ssnl R5 ? GMT +2 here
    Clearly
    Clearly
    GMT-4 Sunday afternoon works best for me
    Souw
    Souw
    2 PM your time is good for you ?
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Yea thats good
    Monotype Seasonal, GMT -5, should be around tonight and for most of tomorrow/Sunday. I probably won't be available between 6:30 and 10:30 PM tomorrow and usually prefer to play during evenings or afternoons. Please let me know what works for you.
    Clearly
    Clearly
    GMT-4, we can play 6-7PM your time. I'll be in main Monotype room and smogtours
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    That works. I'll also be getting on soon if you want to play a little early.
    Hey, we have to play for playoffs MLT ! When do you want to play ? I am gmt+2 but with school, it will be difficult to play during the week... is it possible friday 11 pm my time ? (so 5pm for you I guess)
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Yea thats a good time sure
    hey bro, mpl semis. I’m gmt-4 and I’m really flexible this whole week p much. Lmk what works best for you
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Same time zone, Friday or Sunday works best for me
    Pak
    Pak
    ight let’s do Sunday, I should be around most of the day
    Gmt +5:30 here, saturday 1 pm est?
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Sorry but I cant play on Saturday at that time, after 6PM EST/EDT on Saturday works but I think that is really late for you. I'm available to play Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 11 AM - 10 PM EST/EDT
    Harpp
    Harpp
    Sunday 10 pm EST ?
    Clearly
    Clearly
    I'd really prefer to play earlier than that if at all possible, if not fine
    Hello. We play for MPL. GMT+9 and am free weekday evenings until late or on Sunday
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Friday 11pm my time should be fine. See you then
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sorry something came up and I wont be able to play at that time. Do you mind delaying our match by 2 hours? If not, we can try again tomorrow
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Sure we can play 2 hours later
    Howdy, mpl. If it's no issue w/you, I'd prefer to play Sunday (edt), have a finals tiebreak I'd be hoping to close out / give my attention to earlier this week and also I need to learn what things do in this tier. That said, happy to accommodate you as needed.
    MLT r2, GMT 4+ prefer weekends, but other times can work if they fit my schedule
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Alright if you can we can get the match done Saturday morning your time from 7-9AM.
    Vodoom
    Vodoom
    I am really sorry i don’t think I will be able to play in the morning, something came up and I don’t think I will able to be on. Is it possible to play it later during the day? I am ready to stay up really late if that’s needed (til 4am my time)
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Thats fine and sure I'll try to get it done by 4AM your time. I'll see if I can be on at 4PM my time and if not I'll be on at 6PM my time for sure
    working night shifts this week (gmt+2) so unless you can make EU afternoons this week we are gonna have to play sunday or after work around 6:30 am if we really have to, pick one
    Greetings. When can you play for Monotype SSNLS? I'm in EST and I'm available for any day and time besides Friday-Sunday. Please let me know as soon as you're able. Thanks.
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Same time zone and thursday night then since i have work all week besides saturday and youre not available
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Got new updates on my schedule. I can do Friday-Sunday. Friday I'd be coming back at 9-10ish; Saturday I'd be coming back from my 2nd day of orientation at like 11pm counting the travelling back to my house.; Sunday, I don't have to stay as long I don't think. In the event that today doesn't work, I can try and aim for a late night battle on the weekend.
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Alright Saturday 11PM should work fine, thanks
    when play for mono ssnls, gmt-7. weekdays work better for me
    Clearly
    Clearly
    GMT-4 I can play today and anytime over the weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…