Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo I'm the first one on the sub list for the gsc uu tour but the host is offline so I'll only officially be subbed in tomorrow. I am available to play tuesday after 7pm gmt+2 and wednesday all day, if that works for you.
    every tier tour, gmt +5:30 and free everyday between 10 am and 11:30 am and between 10 pm and 11:30 pm
    ChiefWek
    I’m at work right now haha, so I can check smogon but not play. 9:30am could work Wednesday night my time at midnight (Thursday morning your time), but you’d have to be almost exactly on time since I need to get sleep since I have to wake up at 6am)
    Dharma
    Dharma
    take the win
    ChiefWek
    Alright thanks, sorry we couldn’t play
    Hey, we play for Ubers Open round 1. I'm gmt -4 (us est) and I'm free Tuesday 7-11pm and Wednesday and Thursday 6-11pm this week. Next week I can do Tuesday-Friday 6-11pm. Do any of these times work? Also, what's your PS username, mine is ChiefWek.
    85percent
    Are you ready? I just lost connection again, so I wouldn´t mind if we played in like 10-15 minutes, so I can make sure that it stays stable - if that´s okay with you.
    ChiefWek
    Yeah I'm on main and stour and I'm ready now
    ChiefWek
    lets play on tour
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…